By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One Genre/Type of Game you Genuinely Suck At

fighting games, FPS multiplayer...actually almost anything against other humans :P, except PES. But even in PES I'm very good against the CPU but no so much against real people.

Around the Network

Sports - This is by far my worst genre. I find it ultra boring and I just suck at it.

Fighting - Unless it is a WWE game, you will kick my ass every time unless I get lucky.

Madden and RTS. . . I just can't do them. I used to be pretty bad at hack and slash but I've played some well put together ones recently and my skills are gettin' pretty good.

Probably none, with a little time I can generally get good (not necessarily great) at most games.

Som genres I don't give a chance though simply because I don't enjoy them... ie fighters.

RTS games. I can hold my own or even do well in turn based strategy games where things are moving at a set pace but the RTS genre quickly has me frantic, bleeding and dead.
Fighting games are another genre I generally suck at mostly because I can never be arsed into learning any of the special moves or combo's.

Around the Network

Puzzle games. I have no patience for them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Driving Sims, I just press the acceleration button and hope for the best. Usually it doesn't turn out well.

oooooohh! the first page on this thread is full of new people to the site.
Hi guyz!

anyways i think its Rhythm Games , while i got good at it, its the only one that i can't finish on hard yet.

and this is also ironic since i play drums ,  guitar , violin , piano and some other instruments.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

FPS

Vetteman94 said:
RTS games, was never that good at them. Despite liking the concept and everything and wanting to get into them I just suck at them.

Same here...

Also Figting games and hackand slash's

By the time ive been playing a couple of minutes i button mash my controller into oblivion... those are the most anoyng games for me... The final boss in SF4 can suck my ass.....