By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Nintendo Could 'Win' E3: An IGN Conversation

Jumpin said:
I stopped going to IGN when they began behaving like pretentious 1337/hardcore nerds.

Same. The infamous podcast was all the confirmation I needed to abandon that site.

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Reggie takes the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am about to show you the biggest problem in our industry today. No it's not saturation of a particular genre or platform in any region, a lack of innovation, or a lack of enthusiasm about games by the public. We've already taken care of all that. This is the last big problem in the industry, and it's one of the oldest. We're not exactly sure how to solve it yet, but we know the first step is pointing it out to everybody so we can begin the discussion. I now present the biggest problem of the industry."

Reggie takes out a giant mirror.

ROFL!

Post of the year!

LOL

Yawn. Seriously, they never had any credibility the moment I saw that "Blinded by Mario" article. Microsoft had The Beatles play on their stage to promote The Beatles: Rock Band. And we all know which platform it sold most on.

And ROFL at Rubang. So fucking true.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

nintendo could win this year, I'm still reading your thread but I think the one thing thats going to let us down is most 3rd parties except highvoltage and release dates are going to hurt also and nintendo might not show many 3rd party games witch will suck to but here is what we could see more of that could possibly when e3

PIKMIN3
ZELDA wii
MARIO GALAXY2
METRIOD OTHER M
XENOBLADE
THE LAST STORY
THE GRINDER
CONDUIT 2

possibly: kingdom hearts wii and phantasy star wii

maybe tournament of legends won't be such a let down............. and their will be more of course easily alot more because we no of these games theirs going to be games we don't no of...............