By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Other than Microsoft , Sony and Nintendo

Who do yall think has a chance in the game console business? Does Apple have a chance if they were to try? Maybe Google? Warner Brothers? Viacom?  If anyone else has a chance , I wanna know what yall think

Around the Network

EA is all that comes to mind.

i think that i would like to see a sotindsoft Wiiplay60

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million  

the question was which company would stand a chance in the console business. I don't think EA is going to enter it, but if they did they would surely put up a decent fight.

I think Apple has a better chance then any other company.

Around the Network

Apple could kill. They could call it IBox. It would be ultra thin and tiny and come in every color.

Grimboyjr said:
I think Apple has a better chance then any other company.

I'd only say they would have a decent chance because of their Zealots who would do anything Steve Jobs told them.

EDIT

Sorry about that. This is the only forum I've been to where the buttons are on the bottom of the response.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

^Edouble was talking about EA, not apple.

I think Apple would be the most likely contender - they've been able to get a lot of non-mac owners to buy iPods and iPhones, so they could put their marketing machine to work on a new console most likely too.

Apple would get killed. I picture the iConsole to be too expensive and its worst feature would be the game console part. But hey, it plays music.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

epsilon72 said:
^Edouble was talking about EA, not apple.

I think Apple would be the most likely contender - they've been able to get a lot of non-mac owners to buy iPods and iPhones, so they could put their marketing machine to work on a new console most likely too.

agree