By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

PS3 owners: are you tempted by Natal?

YES! It has convinced me to buy a 360. 45 6.24%

Somewhat... I want to see... 61 8.46%

Meh. It's unlikely to ma... 101 14.01%

Not really, I'm more int... 202 28.02%

No way, it's just another crappy gimmick. 312 43.27%

Total:721

Not even barely interested as of yet.

I might pick up a 360 soon, but for very different reasons (good port of Bayonetta & any games that run better than on the PS3, JRPGs, some XBL Arcade games).

Around the Network

For the most part I like gaming 2-3feet away from monitors/HDTV sitting down so unless something really special comes out for Kinect I won't bother even though I already have X360.  I bought Move yet barely been used. I wished now I waited to buy Move until something interesting came out as well.

Yes, but I don't really have the space and its mainly for the workout games.

I tried it today at Best Buy.  I'm not too interested.  It's a cool technology, but needs some things worked out like the lag.

Actually, I just sold my 360 recently for parts after it broke.  I don't plan on getting another one until MS puts a little more effort into their 1st party like they did at the beginning of the genration.  Right now, I can play everything I want on PS3 or PC.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

An operating system based on kinect would be amazing. Not interested in kinect in its current state.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

No Way.... i will get move eventually though, its just pretty expensive device in Australia

no not even, not interested at all

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

oldschoolfool said:
Tbone said:
oldschoolfool said:
the people that aren't interested will be shocked and eat there words,mark my words. lol

Why is that?

It's the future of gaming fool. It's one step toward virtual reality baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got the wrong future. the future of gaming requires no movement of your body. the game will render pictures in your mind and be controled by your mind. it's like you are in a dream. that's called virtual reality!

No, because i don't want to wave my arms around  foolishly in my room which is to small for it anyway.

I have both PS3 and 360 and I'm not tempted in the slightest by Kinect (or move).