By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Since all the others are doing it....

Legend11 said:
Not everyone has a gaming PC.

Not everyone has a 360...

I'm interested in Alan Wake, I want to see what sort of game it's going to be. Apart from that, and Ninja Gaiden 2 though, the list doesn't look all that enticing. Perhaps some more interesting titles will be announced down the road at some stage.

Around the Network

Operation Darkness not a major exclusive? If it comes out before the Summer I might be forced to get a 360 a lot earlier then i expected to... bumping it ahead of the PS3.

Elveon...

Legend11 said:
Not everyone has a gaming PC.

A "gaming" PC only costs a little more than a premium 360...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

are u sure BenKenobi88 ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Tom Clancy's End War is not exclusive to 360, it is a multiplatform game

libellule said:
are u sure BenKenobi88 ?

Uh...yes? My PC cost $500, and it plays Orange Box on nearly all max settings (only AF is not maxed) at my highest resolution (1680x1080) at a good framerate. UT3 ran well...haven't tried Crysis yet, but I doubt it'll run well, as you need an 8800 for that basically.

But by a "gaming" PC you mean a PC that can play games, most new games, then yes, $500 should get you there. The more you spend the better it looks, but remember, you're paying for a multi-function PC, not just a gaming system.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

wtf double post well list is updated

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Dead island and elveon are on the PS3.

If its on the PC, it isnt exclusive.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.