By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May is HUGE! What should/will you get?

May is HUGE! What should/will you get?

Red Dead Redemption 73 23.03%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 86 27.13%

ModNation Racers 62 19.56%

Alan Wake 43 13.56%

Lost Planet 2 9 2.84%

3D Dot Game Heroes 44 13.88%

Total:317

Red Dead Redemption for me. If I had a PS3 I would be all over 3D dot game heroes.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

I cannot tell a lie. I want Super Mario Galaxy 2. Badly.

it's funny how sales wise, Super Mario Galaxy is going to mop the floor with every game in May and probably thee next few months. Who knows, it might even outsell all those games combined. (-Reach).

Anyways, I voted for Alan Wake cause I've been waiting too long for that to buy anything else this month. It's kind of depressing how many great games I've missed so far this year because of FFXIII...then again, nah

too bad i won't be playing anything in may and june (except for PSP)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I might get modnation racer, I don't have a racing game yet so that'll be a good first.

Also might try 3D dot game heroes, I just ned to find out a little more about it, if it's practically the exact same as A Link to the Past then I'm getting it.

Around the Network

Red Dead Redemption, 3D Dot Heroes and Modnation. Although I may wait on 3D and Mod a bit since I still have some catching up to do with games from the last few months. Finally got to play through Uncharted 2 (Amazing btw).

Hopefully I'll get to try out SMG2 on my friends Wii, assuming he gets it right away.

red dead redemption
prince of persia
alan wake

Mario Galaxy 2

Probably Alan Wake. Not sure if I'll buy anything though.

I'll be a rebel and say tetris, since it was bumped up to May 25th

Also Trackmania Wii is kinda sorta catching my attention.