leo-j said:
i love xbox 360 said:
leo-j said:
endurance said:
leo-j said:
PS3 has taken over OTHERS as expected.

how so,it still looks like ds is dominating overall,but ps3 is improving alot

Over the X360 is what I meant to say.

how is the ps3 dominating the 360 when it only sould 10,000 more this week in europe

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3®2=Total+Other&cons3=X360®3=Total+Other&start=39040&end=39404

Its been consistingly outselling it, The margin should widen from 10k in OTHERS.

looking at the chart it only started to outsell it when the price dropped , and upto that they were neck and neck so the ps3 is not dominating the xbox 360 in europe

actually, the ps3 has been outselling the 360 since the price drop, its not neck and neck

Around the Network
leo-j said:
i love xbox 360 said:
leo-j said:
i love xbox 360 said:
leo-j said:
endurance said:
leo-j said:

how is the ps3 dominating the 360 when it only sould 10,000 more this week in europe

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3®2=Total+Other&cons3=X360®3=Total+Other&start=39040&end=39404

Its been consistingly outselling it, The margin should widen from 10k in OTHERS.

looking at the chart it only started to outsell it when the price dropped , and upto that they were neck and neck so the ps3 is not dominating the xbox 360 in europe

its not europe its OTHERS(included everyone other than japan and america)

The ps3 is barely outselling it then, but it should take it out.

i no its others 2 but most consoles sold in 'others' are sold in europe so thats y i say europe

DOATS1 said:
i love xbox 360 said:
leo-j said:
i love xbox 360 said:
leo-j said:
endurance said:
leo-j said:

actually, the ps3 has been outselling the 360 since the price drop, its not neck and neck

thats y i said upto the price drop it was neck and neck read wot i wrote before u reply

Fine by me

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Europe&cons2=PS3®2=Europe&cons3=X360®3=Europe&start=39040&end=39404

@I love xbox 360 dude

Thats why I said the ps3 was slightly outselling it during that "neck to neck " period.

mM

And it looks like each week the difference between the PS3 and 360 in weekly numbers is decreasing. What you would expect right after a price drop is a big change and now things are adjusting. Closer to what they were before the price drop.

Not to mention the software sales from the UK dont paint any improvement for the PS3.

Libraries sell systems not individual games

Around the Network
thx1138 said:
And it looks like each week the difference between the PS3 and 360 in weekly numbers is decreasing. What you would expect right after a price drop is a big change and now things are adjusting. Closer to what they were before the price drop.

Not to mention the software sales from the UK dont paint any improvement for the PS3.

Adjusting? What do you mean? The sales dropped to 65k for a week after the price cut, and is now rising, recently its at 80k.

mM

The Need for Creed

26/Nov/2007

Ubisoft’s ‘Assassin’s Creed’ holds on to No1 in the All Formats Chart for a second week despite a 32% drop in sales, forcing EA’s newcomer ‘Need for Speed: ProStreet’ to settle for a debut at No2.

Both previous NFS games (Carbon and Most Wanted) debuted at No1 in the All Formats Chart with better launch week sales. Sales of Activision’s ‘Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’ are down 46% - the second highest drop in sales for an All Fomats Top 40 title this week (behind EA’s ‘Crysis’), but only slips one place to No3. ‘The Simpsons Game’ falls one place to No4, while a record breaking week for DS hardware keeps the Kawashima bandwagon rolling with the original game selling more in one week than ever before up one place to No5 (+30%). Konami have this week’s highest All Formats Top 10 climber, up from No9 to No6 with ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 2008’, while ‘Super Mario Galaxy’ falls from No5 to No7 in its second week. There are a total of 6 All Formats Top 40 new entries with ‘Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock’ from RedOctane/Activision the only other one to break into the Top 10.

The remaining new entries are all from different publishers with ‘Mass Effect’ from Microsoft new at No12, Sega’s ‘Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games’ at No14, ‘Kane & Lynch: Dead Men’ from Eidos at No16 and Midway’s long-awaited PC shooter ‘Unreal Tournament III’ at No40.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=501&s=1111

Interesting that DS had record breaking sales this week.

While the PS3 and 360 battle for scraps, the DS is going to shatter sales records.

leo-j i admit that the ps3 will sell more console by the end of the generation but the gap wont be as big as the ps2 (44m) and xbox(8m) the xbox will be much closer this generation because of the strength of xbox sales in the uk

WEEK ENDING 24 November 2007

Hm. Wasnt Mass Effect released the 23th Nov in Europe?

Carpe Diem!