By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Coincidence, or are RockStar starting to turn their focus to the PS3

R* has preference for Sony. That's fine. Like Valve has Preference for PC. Though we can notice the torches form the Sony camps about Valve. Talk about the loving double standards :P

R* likely will always have a preference for Sony. It's respectable, but I doubt they will stay a Sony will ever be an exclusive Sony company for this and next generation. If Sony were to grab 80%+ market share. That would be a different story.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

The only reason rockstar is making agent exclusive is cause sony is paying for it to be and if sony isnt paying them for it, get ready to see it on 360 as well. Sorry people but a company is not going to pass up making millions more just to "be nice to sony" or to "help support sony", if theres money to be extracted in this industry it will be, every single time without fail...its just how it works.  The people of rockstar can have what ever preference for sony they want, the share holders could care less.

dragonmagician said:
I can change them all to Wii exclusives if I wanted to...so this is a pointless discussion based on incorrect Wikipedia "information"

Manhunt should be a Wii Exclusive anyway! You can pretend to strangle People with the Nunchuck-Cable, one advantage it has over the Move

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Eh isn't Bully 2 and Manhunt 3 still just rumours. We don't know what platforms they will release on and if we don't see Agent this year then I'd bet its going to be 2012 or even 13 before we see Bully 2 or Manhunt 3.

Bully 2? I loved the original! hope this has some sort of online

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

@ OP - I just changed wikipedia to more accurately reflect the truth. Bully 2 has been deleted due to not existing.

Now, the last 2 games are coming to the PS3 only

scottie said:
@ OP - I just changed wikipedia to more accurately reflect the truth. Bully 2 has been deleted due to not existing.

and your source for manhunt 3 existing is......where exactly?

phxprovost said:
scottie said:

and your source for manhunt 3 existing is......where exactly?

I never claimed it did exist - just that Bully 2 doesn't. 

scottie said:

Don't even bother. I've edited them both out twice since this topic began. someone keeps changing them back 

i see theres some doubt? but if it is true then Ps3 just may continue to pick up in sales and drive past the 360.