By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Coincidence, or are RockStar starting to turn their focus to the PS3

Doesn't Rockstar and Sony Make a deal or something where rockstar makes 3 games for sony? I know they are making agent for sony because LA Noire is going multiplat.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
scottie said:
@ OP - I just changed wikipedia to more accurately reflect the truth. Bully 2 has been deleted due to not existing.

Now, the last 2 games are coming to the PS3 only

Don't even bother. I've edited them both out twice since this topic began. someone keeps changing them back 

Haha, the edit history is quite funny.

Anyway, I deleted Manhunt 3 as well, hopefully it stays gone this time 

phxprovost said:

The only reason rockstar is making agent exclusive is cause sony is paying for it to be and if sony isnt paying them for it, get ready to see it on 360 as well. Sorry people but a company is not going to pass up making millions more just to "be nice to sony" or to "help support sony", if theres money to be extracted in this industry it will be, every single time without fail...its just how it works.  The people of rockstar can have what ever preference for sony they want, the share holders could care less.

or maybe because it built for the ps3 and maybe just maybe its going to be over 40 gigs in size. ps3 not only has much larger space but it also throws out more flops over the 360 , i think rockstar is making something very big on the ps3 and they are pouring everything they can into the platform and if it actually does release on 360 i can bet its going to be multiple discs and compressed just like ff13.

but it could very well be a timed exclusive , highly doubt it though as sony is keeping the lid on so tight no one in the industry and press know anything about it except RS and sony

why do you guys bother on editing so much ?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
why do you guys bother on editing so much ?

Around the Network

there you go i edited it for accuracy

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

lawl

I love being able to check IPs.  I won't name any names, but it was somebody in this thread that added Manhunt 3 and Bully 2 back in.

Anywho, I'll be locking this thread given the topic is based on pure speculation.