By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Coincidence, or are RockStar starting to turn their focus to the PS3

Well there is no doubt they always have been in Sony's corner, but they haven't been in PS3's corner, I think that is changing.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Damn, Bully 2 and Manhunt 3 are PS3 exclusives?

Oh sap.

There have only been rumors for the development of Manhunt 3. And I have heard absolutely nothing about Bully 2. After a couple quick Google searches I found nothing and have edited the Wikipedia page accordingly >:]

Oh, sorry guys, I shouldn't of been so quick to trust Wikipedia, nontheless I do expect some more PS3 exclusives from RockStar, hopefully New IPs.

I think you will see Rockstar using the PS3 as there lead system for the rest of the generation. That being said, they will not ignore the 360. GTA 4 tells us that. But I think they will be porting over to the 360 instead of the other way around.

unless im missing something, the last time i checked the only exclusive Rockstar is making for sony is agent..... Also almost every studio out there making multiplat games is leading on ps3 then working on 360 as the ps3 is the hardest and most expensive to develop for.  Also way to not even read your source op.

Am I missing something? I only see 1 PS3 exclusive...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
phxprovost said:

unless im missing something, the last time i checked the only exclusive Rockstar is making for sony is agent..... Also almost every studio out there making multiplat games is leading on ps3 then working on 360 as the ps3 is the hardest and most expensive to develop for.  Also way to not even read your source op.

Ouch, calm down, I know I shouldn't of used Wiki as a reference, Bully 2 and Manhunt 3 are apparently rumors, so somebody already edited them off of Wikipedia.

I apologize

Yup since the XBOX 360 version of GTA 4 sold slightly more than half of the sales of the game it would be a great financial move to make PS3 exclusives.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

phxprovost said:

See this is why you should read the thread. People stop taking you seriously

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3356039&page=2&postnum=3

after GTA IV i lost interest...... wait Red Dead Redemption , nevermind -_-;

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I don't take dsister seriously anymore, because his damn avatar changes all the time. I'll give you Han if you want him, just stick with something!