By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vote Count  (Day 7)

Supermario128: theRepublic, Final-Fan (L-1)

Final-Fan: supermario128 (L-2)

Not voting: TruckOSaurus

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. (2 is way too small of a number) 

Vote Spread (Day 7)

supermario128: Final-Fan
TruckOSaurus:
theRepublic: supermario128
Final-Fan: supermario128

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Meh

Vote: supermario

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

>_> 

BRAWLERS WIN!

Mario, the seemingly innocent sandbag, had a twisted evil side to him. Because he was....

Crazy Hand – Wait, what? Another me? Eh? Anyways, you‘re crazy. Real crazy.

During the day you vote for anyone you like. You don’t care about this poor town, you don’t care for the Subspace army both because they just scare you, and you’re too cool for them anyhow. You’re neutral. You won’t count for the town or the army.

You win by surviving. (At least being 50% of the town's population. 

Fake modding – During the night some unlucky person will accidentally turn in their night actions to you, at that point you can do whatever you please with that action.

-Ignore it? Okay, it’ll just do its original purpose.

-Change the target? You can take this role and change the target to anyone you like!

-Block it? Okay, nothing will happen with that action. Burn it.

You can never seem to find out who send them, though.

hmm... the way VGC 3.0 puts copy and pasted text annoys me... 

Anyways, all that end-of-game info will come tomorrow, as it's too late right now. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Goodnight Jo!

Nintendo still doomed?

I want to say.. HA! I told you!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Great job town!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

So I was kind of right -- there was a Hand in there somewhere we needed to vote.  I just went for the wrong one.  j0's sig could be considered by a charitable person to be a clue. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

So I was kind of right -- there was a Hand in there somewhere we needed to vote.  I just went for the wrong one.  j0's sig could be considered by a charitable person to be a clue. 

Actually, I was really worried that his sig would give me away. In the end I guess it didn't matter though. I just sort of gave up since there was no way I could survive much longer with a cop and doctor still alive.

Nintendo still doomed?

I'm looking forward to seeing the stats, especially on the mafia kills that got blocked:  who gets credit for blocking them?  It could be me, Republic, dsister (passively), or even SM128! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:

Actually, I was really worried that his sig would give me away. In the end I guess it didn't matter though. I just sort of gave up since there was no way I could survive much longer with a cop and doctor still alive.

And then j0 scared us into wiping out their roles, lol.  You must have felt pretty relieved there for a bit. 
And then you tried to throw suspicion on me and everybody dogpiled you