By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:

What do you guys think of lynching the inanimate object

I'm hesitating between him and Luigi (mainly because a big part of his alibi was provided by scum).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

My list of suspicion goes like this:

Final Fan
Trucks
theRepublic

The only one I am 100% sure isn't scum is theRepublic because Trucks confirmed it himself. I would say there is a 10% chance Trucks is lying and a much greater chance FF was lying. Although that seems to have been Jo's fault it seems. Either way I'll go with my instinct.

Vote: Final Fan

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Reading back Day 4, even with my conspiracy theory state-of-mind, it's highly unlikely that Final-Fan could be subspace. It would have taken a huge amount of coordination from the subspace members to pin a fake Luigi role on him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Reading back Day 4, even with my conspiracy theory state-of-mind, it's highly unlikely that Final-Fan could be subspace. It would have taken a huge amount of coordination from the subspace members to pin a fake Luigi role on him.

Then that leaves me as the lone suspect correct?

Nintendo still doomed?

TruckOSaurus said:

I agree.  SciFiBoy thought I was Luigi, and it was you who revealed a jailkeeper type role was in play.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

SciFiBoy AND hatmoza, remember he said he was 100% sure because of some info he inherited from trangent.  And I can't think of a reason for him to cover for a hypothetical evil me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote SM128

His role is the most questionable IMO, and he seems more suspicious of me than I think is reasonable. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Just for fun I'm going to lay out my secondary suspicion.  theRepublic claims to be doctor -- I don't know how well Ness's ability fits but I'll assume it does -- but the town already had a cop that can hide (if TOS is truthful), and an Alien, and a nightkill-immune Samus (until she killed), and (if SM128 flips innocent) a role-messer-upper.  A doctor on top of that seems like a bit much, although possible given the 3 mafia, 2 independents (one could kill), and Falcon (who could accidentally kill) out of only 13 people. 

Vote Supermario

His odd role has me worried that he has a separate win condition.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

It was fun while it lasted and I can't believeI actually lasted so long! Haha.

You will regret it! Muahahahahahahahahah

Nintendo still doomed?