By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

j0 justscrewed up the game lol

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:

I thought you were dead.
_____

The way I see it be happy that Jo told us this info even though we were not supposed to get it today.

@theRepublic
Yes, but we don't know if someone messed with that or not. It is better to be sure.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

Maybe he is the type of Jailkeeper that only protects and roleblocks, and not the variant that blocks all night actions against the target.  Is there anything that happened during the game that would support this?

Other possibilities in no particular order:

1. TruckOSaurus is lying.

2. Final-Fan is lying.

3. Supermario can still mess with night actions somehow.  Maybe his roleclaim was a lie, but his ability does allow him to change night actions somehow.

This is incredibly confusing.  A third party player with no apparent ability to night kill and an unknown win condition seems to be what we are looking for, and that is like finding a ghost.  From my perspective, any of you three could be what you say you are, but with an extra win condition that you just didn't tell us about.

Shall we start the mass roleclaim?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

supermario128 said:
Falcon095 said:

I thought you were dead.
_____

The way I see it be happy that Jo told us this info even though we were not supposed to get it today.

@theRepublic
Yes, but we don't know if someone messed with that or not. It is better to be sure.

It was messed with.  It was supposed to be me, but Final-Fan and I were switched.    Are you saying it could have been messed with twice?  I suppose that is possible.  We can't trust what Trangentspree/Hatmoza said, so I guess that is possible.  Who else could have changed it?

Still I'm inclined to believe that Final-Fan was investigated.  SciFiBoy thought I was him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

3. Supermario can still mess with night actions somehow.  Maybe his roleclaim was a lie, but his ability does allow him to change night actions somehow.

I have not done anything at night since I role claimed, and everything I have said about my role is the truth.

Personally I believe that you are the doctor, Trucks is the cop, and FF has been lying about something. But it is possible Trucks has been decieving us somehow concluding that we all must be innocent and using that to his advantage.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:

I have not done anything at night since I role claimed, and everything I have said about my role is the truth.

Personally I believe that you are the doctor, Trucks is the cop, and FF has been lying about something. But it is possible Trucks has been decieving us somehow concluding that we all must be innocent and using that to his advantage.

I'm having a hard time seeing how Luigi the Jailkeeper would be anything but pro-town.  Of course with as crazy as this game is, it wouldn't surprise me either.

From what Hatmoza said as he died, it sounded like his win condition was still active.  Could be the same for you, even if you can't do anything at night.  I was just trying to make sense of what happened last night.

TruckOSaurus...to be honest, right about the time he claimed to be the cop, I was thinking that with the other cop like roles in this game, that there would be no actual cop.  But those people have since turned up anti-town, so maybe the town had one as well...

Now Playing

So, do we no lynch so we can investigate Final-Fan (again?), or go ahead with the mass roleclaim?

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

So, do we no lynch so we can investigate Final-Fan (again?), or go ahead with the mass roleclaim?

Right now, I'd be leaning for the mass roleclaim. I think we gathered all the information we could from investigations.

Signature goes here!

I am Ness.  At night, I use my magic ability PK Starstorm to surround my target in stars.  All those wanting to do harm to the target are kept at bay by the stars, which ensures that they live through the night.  The target can go on with their own night actions just like normal.  I am essentially a doctor.  My night targets:

N1. theRepublic
N2. Final-Fan
N3. Falcon
N4. Final-Fan
N5. TruckOSaurus
N6. TruckOSaurus
N7. Final-Fan

Now Playing

I am Luigi.  At night, I clean people's houses with my vacuum cleaner.  Unfortunately, they always seem to get sucked into my vacuum!  They VANISH for the night until I get them out in the morning.  (Vanish is a synonym for the actual word.)  So that is why I would be pretty surprised if TOS could investigate a person who had disappeared. 

@ SM128:  I don't know why me suggesting roleclaims is that suspicious.  If anything I was making a sacrifice since everyone knew who I was already.  Or damn well should have. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!