By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Your turn Trucks.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

So, I'm what in earlier games was known as an Alien.  Pretty similar to the Jailkeeper. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

BULLETIN:  I might have some very important information! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:

OK, I got clearance from the Hand to share an update.  I would have rephrased it to my own words, but I'm not totally sure of the correct interpretation.  In relevant part: 

"your role I messed up with."

So it's entirely possible IMO that TOS was able to investigate through my alien-abduction IMO. 

Final-Fan said:

So, I'm what in earlier games was known as an Alien.  Pretty similar to the Jailkeeper. 

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

Alien as described here?  So you roleblock the target and block all night actions targeting your target...

Meaning either you or Trucks is lying?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:

OK, I got clearance from the Hand to share an update.  I would have rephrased it to my own words, but I'm not totally sure of the correct interpretation.  In relevant part: 

"your role I messed up with."

So it's entirely possible IMO that TOS was able to investigate through my alien-abduction IMO. 

Ok, just saw this (I really should refresh the page more huh?).

Now Playing

Final-Fan said:

@ SM128:  I don't know why me suggesting roleclaims is that suspicious.  If anything I was making a sacrifice since everyone knew who I was already.  Or damn well should have. 

Now that you fully role claimed I do believe you. But you suggesting it first when I thought you were not investigated by Trucks yet (without any interference from any one else), so I thought you were using that as a way to avoid being investigated by Trucks.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Here goes:

I am Snake. At night I can ask my gay lover Otacon to investigate someone for me and he comes back with his report the next morning (which is why I knew someone targetted me on Night 3. Also, I have one use of my helicopter to fly away from danger.

My target were:

Night 1: theRepublic
Night 2: Nikells
Night 3: trangentspree (but blocked)
Night 4: Vetteman94
Night 5: Helicopter Ride
Night 6: supermario128
Night 7: theRepublic

Signature goes here!

What do you guys think of lynching the inanimate object?

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

What do you guys think of lynching the inanimate object?

Just because I have no arms and legs doesn't mena I still don't have feelings.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089