By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best hack and slash of all time in your OP

Ninja Gaiden 2.

Around the Network

Bayonetta is VERY GOOD, but.... God of War series is still the best.

Get your Portable ID!

"The proles are not human beings."

"All animals are equals, but some are more equals than others."

(George Orwell)

I am Brazilian and LOVE English Literature, studying it is my life.

Fab_GS said:
Off-Topic: What's the difference between Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma?

Penis size.

Oh, and sigma has sharper graphics and a playable female character.

Series: God of War

Stand Alone: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Golden Axe on Amiga.
And from current gen ones Heavenly Sword.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

God of War 3 of course...

god of war trilogy.its simple

"Release Greece From Chains"

pizzahut451 said:
yo_john117 said:

God of War without a doubt!  Every other hack n slash pales in comparison to its epicness!!

have you even played God Of War 3?

Nope...

GOW wins this

SpartanFX said:
best :

god of war series(reviews and sales also agree)

very good:(in order)

ninja gaiden series
DMC series

Good games:

heavenly sword
darksiders
bayonetta

The very fact that you said Darksiders in the same breath as Bayonetta saddens me and makes me lose a little faith in humanity...

Darksiders is quite possibly the worst hack-n-slash I've played this gen, really basic, shallow aspecs of various popular games, with a pretty lame style/story and story to boot, and it was short on top of this only to end without ending the story so you basically have to buy the next game cause like so many games this gen they just shorten the game and end it on a cliffhanger to off set the costs, build up hype, and then sell you the second game (with minimal upgrades) also at full price to make up the development costs.  Just one of the worst offenders of that issue.

Bayonetta is simply the best hack-n-slash I ever played and I started in the camp that thought it was trying to be too sexual and going for the horny teens, then saw what shaped up to be pretty amazing...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000