By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Super Dimensional Game Neptune Info/Screens - PS3, Summer 2010

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:

You only want older women in your anime?

(I've never really cared what classification the character is, try not judge on the stereotype like people do with 'moe')

Well I do like older girls in anime...but there is obviously a way of making younger girls without having them be loli/moe.

What exactly is your definition of loli or moe? They certainly are not interchangeable. I do find what you're saying absolutely ridiculous and you're contradicting yourself. (with your signature, no less)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
No offence but what do people see in this game. I mean just by looking at the characters it feels like u are a pervert, little girls with big boobs and tight outfit.

read the info box, its a unique game

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I WANT THIS!!!!

for some reason the idea of this game makes me want it more and more evrytime i took at it :P

Severance said:
Tbone said:
No offence but what do people see in this game. I mean just by looking at the characters it feels like u are a pervert, little girls with big boobs and tight outfit.

read the info box, its a unique game

Personally i wouldn´t get the game anyway even if its unique due to how the game looks.

Around the Network

I don't get how some of you are so embarrassed of this. Just because of the concept of this game I would buy this from a game store with a proudful smile on my face.

Hah, I can just imagine a battle between Green Heart and Black Heart.

Green Heart (speaking in a godly voice): "It's over. You have no games."

Black Heart: "*giggle You are wrong! I have slowly over the years gathered more games, and now, in the end, I have more diversity than you!"

Green Heart: Interesting. But your games still do not compare to mine. My games produce over 9000(!) procents of profit, even more than your games! Behold the glory of Halo 3! *shinerainbowssqwuiiiiiisshhhhh*

Black Heart: It's not about profit, it's about quality! Here goes, *insert here one of the awesome titles of PS3*

The battle never ends....

Ugh... you guys sure like throwing more work my way, right? I'll update my own article in the evening....

Updated my own article here...

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7891

Thanks for the info, MM.

This has Atlus or NIS America all over it.

Probably NIS, since the company appears as a cameo in the game and all.