Oblivion is better 28 21.54%

Fallout is better 48 36.92%

both are great, I cannot ... 19 14.62%

I prefer swords and magic. Oblivion it is. 13 10.00%

I prefer guns and the pos... 18 13.85%

I hate RPG's 4 3.08%

Total:130

@CGI

You need to stop being fair, and start attacking and creating arguements!

mM
Around the Network

Fallout story is terrible to me. Oblivion is the best RPG of this gen next to XIII hands down, the setting of oblivion is just tooooo f****** good. The groups you can join and side quests in Oblivion kill fallout 3

Fallout is both conceptually better and more pleasing in its execution.

I never get tired of punching people so hard that they explode. Never.

When a guy runs at you and points you with a gun and then asks you to hand over the "naughty nightwear", you have a clear winner. XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Both are crap but at least in Oblivion engine shows it's better suited to magic and hth combat instead of shooting.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

This is a great question..

Oblivion is much more varied and colorful, you can only level up to level 20 in fallout 3!, There are not very many types of enemies in fallout 3..

Both awesome games... When compared up-close Oblivion grabs the win.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

jhuff394 said:
This is a great question..

Oblivion is much more varied and colorful, you can only level up to level 20 in fallout 3!, There are not very many types of enemies in fallout 3..

Both awesome games... When compared up-close Oblivion grabs the win.

The color and level comparisons are stupid and up-close Fallout 3 looks better however the enemies point is fair.

Both games suck for enemy variety.  You can only kill random wolves and bears so many times while wandering around Oblivion before it gets boring (and by so many times I mean like 3).  Fallout 3 has the same issue with the big three being Super Mutants, Ghouls, and Raiders.  Generally speaking you meet more enemies in the first 3 hours of most JRPGs than you meet in Oblivion/Fallout 3 the whole game.

The only good news is that Fallout 3 has MMM to kind of help that while Oblivion has nothing.