By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: 3D Dot Game Heroes Review!

Khuutra said:
May 12th is pretty far away!

I haven't read reviews so as to avoid spoilers. Any word on how long it's going to be?

10 hours if you blast through like a bat out of hell, 20 if you stop to smell the roses.  New Game + with several difficulties helps replay value, and it's 40 bucks.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Khuutra said:

I haven't read reviews so as to avoid spoilers. Any word on how long it's going to be?

10 hours if you blast through like a bat out of hell, 20 if you stop to smell the roses.  New Game + with several difficulties helps replay value, and it's 40 bucks.

Btw, are you the one making the review Torillian?

Torillian said:
Khuutra said:

So it's basically of a Link to the Past size, then?

That's awful nice

i'm looking forward to this game

This should get an editor to make your own Retro-Action-RPG-Games, and added to the Play, Create and Share Line

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Boutros said:
Torillian said:
Khuutra said:

Sadly it's unlikely, skate 3 comes out the same day and while there are a number of reviewers that want to do 3DDGH I don't think skate 3 will get done at all if I don't do it.

Around the Network

IGN's reviewer's final gameplay time for first playthrough was in the high 20's.

If you need to know anything at all Khuutra, the answers all lie within my sig.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
IGN's reviewer's final gameplay time for first playthrough was in the high 20's.

Well I keep sigs turned off, but for you I'll-SWEET JESUS

Torillian said:
Boutros said:
Torillian said:
Khuutra said:

Sadly it's unlikely, skate 3 comes out the same day and while there are a number of reviewers that want to do 3DDGH I don't think skate 3 will get done at all if I don't do it.

Too bad.

Skate 3 looks like a fun game though.

Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:

Well I keep sigs turned off, but for you I'll-SWEET JESUS

No need to turn them on, i'll just give you the link.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=90540

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow, that video in the review really shows how much of a copy it is.

Not that it's a bad thing I WISH someone would copy Ogre Battle.

I'm definitely up for more old school Zelda action.

Well written review... sounds fun.

So many games to buy... sometimes enjoying about everything can just make it hard on you.