By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: 3D Dot Game Heroes Review!

This shot my interest level by a ton

Around the Network

Actually I guess this is the sort of game where spoilers don't really matter.

I'll read the review itself soon.

This game will be a slow burn. Looking forward to it.

SPOILER ALERT: It's a Legend of Zelda clone! And 24 years late! ZAM!

I WANT IIIIIIIT!!!!! =D

nice score!

Around the Network

3d dot heroes pays great homage to the original zelda, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it mwhahaha, $40 is a steal wonder how much it will be in the UK??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

This was an okay review most of the way through, but reviews that start off addressing fandom complaints make my head hurt.

jneul said:
3d dot heroes pays great homage to the original zelda, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it mwhahaha, $40 is a steal wonder how much it will be in the UK??

its full price in the uk, ive pre ordered mine from amazon for 29.99, you should get it for ur birthday. il buy it you

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This . . . is . . . goingtobeawesome!

Khuutra said:
This was an okay review most of the way through, but reviews that start off addressing fandom complaints make my head hurt.

Yeah that is really unnecessary and kind of embarrassing.

Also, what's with the "Guitar Hero begot Rock Band" comment?  He's complaining about a "shortsighted view of video game history" and then forgets that both Guitar Hero (2005) and Rock Band (2007) were made by the same developer?  And more importantly, they were simply localizing Konami's Japanese arcade series Guitar Freaks (1999), which already had a full band experience in the arcade?