By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

hell yeah!!! Kratos could literaly destroy link with his hands tied beind his back

Around the Network

After seeing the end of GOWIII there no doubt that link would beat Kratos. Link never lost hope.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Chuck Norris! ...how in the world did this thread reached 900+ posts.. amazing.. internet iz zeriouz buzinezz...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Hmm? Hell, I could kick the sh*t out of Kratos. He's a little beotch. I'd pwn him and make him wash my car.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Link?which one? there is always a sucessor to Link

Around the Network

Seems the discussion ended, finally.

Aaaaaaaand the winner is....

LINK

if link killed kratos,he would come back to life again and again and again till link finally dies.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
if link killed kratos,he would come back to life again and again and again till link finally dies.

Then Link has won the fight.

thetonestarr said:
For crying out loud.

(1) NO it's NOT unlimited. And NO it DOESN'T give you more health. It effectively works as a DAMAGE REDUCTION. You act like I haven't played these games, yet you seem to know less about them than I do. Seriously.NO, i didnt say its unlimited and i didnt said it gives you more heatlh. my point was, rage of titans reduces the damage taken for 99.99%, so thats almost like its unlimited. not to mention that Hercules 's Shooulder Gurad reduces the damage by 1/3. add all that together and kratos is invincible
(2) I never said those items couldn't work against Link. Again, if you're freaking omnipotent, you generally have power over everything. That's kinda the entire premise of being ALL-POWERFUL.

(3) Army of Hades, ONCE AGAIN, is only temporary. If ANYBODY has invincibility, all they have to do is wait it out. And since calling up the Army takes up so much magic, they don't have to use their invincibility for that long. you obviously didnt get my point. in my second post, i didnt talk about Army of Hades from GOW1. I was talking that when Kratos killed Hades he took his soul, so he basiclly became lord of the underworld and he can turn billions and billions of dead soldeirs, minotaurs, gorogons, medusas, cyclopos and all other kinds of cratures agianst link

(4) Again, in order to make it fair, you can ONLY use items that you earn during the actual gameplay. And it can be ANY items from ANY of the games. That's been the rule from the get-go. Costumes AREN'T earned during actual gameplay - they're UNLOCKED for future new games AFTER beating the game. That doesn't count, and in order TO count it, you have to enable the same kinds of items from Zelda - AKA, the Triforce that would make Link more powerful than the entire Greek pantheon combined.Ok, than Kratos can just use Poseidon's Counch Shell or Urn of Olympus that gives him infinitive magic.

Funny fact: Kratos can also use Urn Of Gorgons which can turn Link into stone on FIRST impact

(5) Still interesting that you ignore this point.

(6) It still is never used for that long. And even if it does, all it gives Kratos is a way to escape and end the fight. It doesn't really give any sort of in-battle benefit to be able to fly more than a couple seconds, so I think arguing this is a moot point anyhow. And besides, Link does have the same sorts of abilities (the Deku Leaf, teleportation songs, teleportation spells, teleportation items, etc). But none of it is any good in-battle so... eh.So why did you bring up boots of pegasus than?

(7) And Kratos can only do what he does because he's EARNED them too. It all comes to the same points. You try calling me a cherry picker, but you can't hold the same points against your own character.But you see, Kratos does most of his job without magic and magical items, while Link cant seem to do much to his bigger enemies withou magic After all is said and done, they both have their various abilities because they fought their way through hordes of enemies and earned them. And besides, the entire point of Zelda has always been the various cool items you get to use to do these fancy things... that's kinda been the point the entire time. Your argument here is flawed, since it admits the entire premise of the debate from the get-go.

(1) Uh, yes you did. Go back and read your previous posts? Besides, Link has similar abilities and magics to what you're describing, too. I'm merely talking about his best abilities.

(3) Ah. Well, with the Dominion Rod, Link is able to assert control over other beings, so he can steal that control. And anyways, that's not an in-game ability you're describing and just a hypothetical concept you're saying he COULD do since he's done what he should have to in order to have it.

(4) Link can turn himself into stone. Thus said, he also has the ability to turn himself BACK. And Godly Possessions disable Trophies, because they are considered a cheat item. Urns of Power are the same way. They work exactly the same as Costumes - can only be used in a DIFFERENT, NEW game. Come on, man. I thought we already had an understanding about this?

(6) I didn't.

(7) Not true in the least. Most of the way through Zelda, ANY player will use almost nothing BUT "normal" items, and a lot of people prefer to play that way. The magical items are mainly in there to help with the "not as skilled" players, or to let you try out different ways of doing things. There are only a few instances when you're required to use magic to fulfill your mission, and it's a fact that Kratos is the same way.

Seriously, just give it up, eh? The people that have been reading and following the debate have already made their decisions.

Also, this will be my last post on the matter. I'm rather bored with debating it.

SW-5120-1900-6153