By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

^^LOL you just dont want to admit that your boy link will get ripped in half if he faces of with kratos and being out longer or having a few points higher in Metacritics ain't gonna save him from the beating of his life, like Kratos said..."It does not matter who you are" =)

Around the Network

I love God of War, but Kratos is homo.

I guess that more than trying to defeat Link, he would try really hard to kiss his sword.

vitoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
you guys say that link has invisibility as an edge vs kratos but dont remember that perseus used that in gow2 and kratos still rapped him.....hard.

Not invisibility, intangibility.

Perseus (who was a pansy compared to the mythological version) could still be hit when he was invisible - Link can't. Period. End of discussion!

If you want to set up a discussion where Link doesn't have his game-breaking cape that's fine, but if he has it and Chateau Romanin then Kratos can't win, period. Doesn't matter how strong he is.

scottie said:
This is exactly the same as the 'pirates vs Ninjas' "master chief vs Samus', or Superman vs batman'

Ninjas, samus, Batman and Link may all have less raw power, but they got the sneakiness and intelligence to be able to avoid a fight unless they know they can win.

Batman would get some kryptonite, , ninjas would wait till the pirates are drunk and asleep, Samus would collect a whole bunch of upgrades first and then attack when MC is vulnerable, and Link would have collected an item that Kratos is vulnerable to in the dungeon leading up to the fight against him

There is no such item.

It's not the same.. Because Kratos is no brute. You solve a lot of puzzles throughout the god of war games. It's not a hack and slash game, it's a action adventure.

@Khuutra. As soon as link would attack, his body would be able to have contact with kratos. At that moment kratos would pull off his cape, either destroy it or wear it himself, and destroy link. If link also had the armor he would take it and beat link to death with it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:

There is no such item.

It's not the same.. Because Kratos is no brute. You solve a lot of puzzles throughout the god of war games. It's not a hack and slash game, it's a action adventure.

@Khuutra. As soon as link would attack, his body would be able to have contact with kratos. At that moment kratos would pull off his cape, either destroy it or wear it himself, and destroy link. If link also had the armor he would take it and beat link to death with it.

I went over this earlier: this isn't true. Link can hit enemies while standing inside of other enemies, or even walls. When he's wearing the Magic Cape, Link can hurt others but cannot be touched, period. The fight's over.

Around the Network

Comparing a hack and slash charater to an adventure/puzzle character.... umh

Anyways there are only 2 real badass characters... Kenshiro and Darth Schneider, all others are just wimps with a 2 cent story to warrant their gameplay about daddy issues (they have issues too... they they still rock).

(zelda doesn't have a 2 cent story... it's 1 cent and that's why it's so great).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Khuutra said:
Staude said:

There is no such item.

I went over this earlier: this isn't true. Link can hit enemies while standing inside of other enemies, or even walls. When he's wearing the Magic Cape, Link can hurt others but cannot be touched, period. The fight's over.

If he can make contact with kratos. Then kratos can use that to use that contact to his advantage. It's simple logic. The fight's over yes. But not with the result you've been hungering for throughout the thread.

Check out my game about moles ^

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Ganon is the God of Evil. Link kills him every other year just for fun. So the "god murderer" part isn't much of argument. They both get invincibility, magic protections, help from the gods, and they both kill gods. But as Soriku said, Link can turn his life into money, and then you only hurt his bank account instead of his actual health. If he's rich enough he's completely unstoppable. But that's not important, as I don't know what this new weapon from God of War 3 is, so I can't debate the weapons angle anymore.

But anyway, the Incredible Hulk would destroy both, and Kirby could eat the Incredible Hulk. All these arguments lead to Kirby > Hulk > Everyone else.

Oh come on Ganon is a shitty god that gets beat by a kid all the time, the least powerfull god of GOW would ripp ganon's head off. Hulk cant kill kratos and why briing kirby into this you know is not fair, so no kirby or we will have to bring chuck norris.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

And the real question her is.......Can they beat Sephiroth? lol jk
I think Kratos would take links sword and shove it up his ass, then take his shield and smash his face with it. He would then take out his gauntlets and continue smashing his face but harder. He will then take links iron boots, turn him to stone and break him into little pieces. And he will do all of this while on rage of sparta.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

If you were to take GoW3's story seriously, Kratos would be able to destroy ANYTHING, because he has the most powerful weapon in the universe.

But then he hardly used the second most powerful weapon in the universe- the Blade of Olympus. It destroys gods and titans in ONE HIT, and yet it can't kill a centaur.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective