By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

you guys say that link has invisibility as an edge vs kratos but dont remember that perseus used that in gow2 and kratos still rapped him.....hard.

Around the Network

If all the Links can be combined into one then the same goes for Kratos. Which makes Kratos invincible because he is still the God of War who also has the Sword of Olympus that can kill anything including invincible gods.

So Link's cape and infinite magic do nothing.

LOL a former god who killed all the gods vs a boy?

kratos can jump..... so yeah......

LOL this was discussed 3 years ago haha

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=169220

Sorry if someone already posted that.. I LOL'd

LOL I google imaged Kratos Vs Link after I happened to see the above image, the below image was one of the "Kratos vs Link" images

Hope I don't get banned for that one, I LOL'd

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

well considering both are in games where other characters can beat them it would depend on the situation. Link in various smash brothers and a Soul Calibur game and Kratos also in a Soul Calibur game. Under those conditions both could loose and both could win.

If you were to go for it base on a GOW game Kratos wins
If it were a Legend of Zelda game Link wins
got to love the home turf advantage.

I hate threads about CHAR A would RIP CHAR B Apart or something like that.. theyre all made up by gaming devs.. the gaming devs have unlimited possibility in making their character stronger and stronger and stronger...

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
I hate threads about CHAR A would RIP CHAR B Apart or something like that.. theyre all made up by gaming devs.. the gaming devs have unlimited possibility in making their character stronger and stronger and stronger...

I like the IDEA of threads like this... the only problem is... people RARELY take them seriously. It's just a matter of "i like this character better so he wins." It's fun to actually think about the different characters, and how it would play out, and how impressive their feats really are given. For example, the God of War gods actually seem lower tier then say... the Marvel universe Greek Gods. Though do to the fact that the vast majority of the people drawn to such threads are people who like one of the characters and unreasonable amount, it's hard to get an actual well reasoned conversation on it, so you end up with stuff like "Wolverine could beat Dath Vader" etc. Wolverine being the example because he's basically the biggest example out there of this.

this thread is pointless, u know what,link is untouchable just like mario and maybe cloud
kratos was created last gen, he's no legend like Link, just check metacritic and u'll see who wins.
BTW Goku kicks kratos ass using just his fingernails, owned!!

badgenome said:
Whoever you think would win, the important thing is that you've given this some serious thought.

This is humor.

That said, The poll also gave it to kratos. There is really no reason for this topic. Other than some quick vgdollarz :p

Check out my game about moles ^