By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FF XIII on the PS3 already best selling RPG this gen

CGI-Quality said:
ameratsu said:
The most interesting thing I learned in this thread is that Fable II sold 3.53 million.

Just.... wow. But the fact that an overhyped POS like Fable II can sell 3.5 million copies while many fantastic third party Wii games fall by the wayside is really telling.

O_O

If Peter Molyneux wants to promise the world and under deliver I guess that's his prerogative. Releasing a game that's broken in several areas (difficulty, social interactions, economy) is unacceptable in my book. But if you liked it I'm sure he's working on something just as forgettable for dumb fans to gush over.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Final Fantasy, most sold rpg.........I didn't see that coming.

ameratsu said:
The most interesting thing I learned in this thread is that Final Fantasy XIII sold 3.59 million.

Just.... wow. But the fact that an overhyped POS like Final Fantasy XIII can sell 3.59 million copies while many fantastic third party Wii games fall by the wayside is really telling.

I agree completely with this statement. (I like Fable II though)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
ameratsu said:
The most interesting thing I learned in this thread is that Fallout 3 sold 5 million.

Just.... wow. But the fact that an overhyped POS like Fallout 3 can sell 5 million copies while many fantastic third party Wii games fall by the wayside is really telling.

I agree completely with this statement. (I like Fable II though)

I totally agree with the statement too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey