By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story - HYPE AIRSHIP -- All aboard for the Wii's Definitive RPG!

I'm on!

Around the Network
thelifatree said:
darthdevidem01 said:
thelifatree said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lol ask g-value to make the xenoblade hype airship

I only hype things from Sakaguchi!

I wasn't here, but I assumed you hyped Final Fantasy XIII, but i guess the creator of FF still has some ties. :P Sakuguchi wasn't he a producer of Xenogears> Xenoblade is from the maker of mostly the Xenogears team which used to work for squaresoft. Thus Xenoblade is related to Sakaguchi amd you can make a hype airship :P

I WIN!

No of course I never hyped FF13 or MGS4 for that matter!

lol g-value should make the airship for xenoblade, he's much more hyped for it.

yes, but it's so much work D:, will he do it? Does Xenoblade even have an airship? Xenogears had a sand submarine, that learned how to fly later for some reason. not really an airship I must say, but a flying submarine. Xenosaga had a spaceship =/= airship.

but that's offtopic LOL@Darth for no reason

lol I guess you could have a Xenoblade HYpe God....sicne the game is on two gods...so you could have people on the god.

I dunno if he'll do it....but I don't think I'm the right person to do it for Xenoblade. The only other hype thingy I made was for FFXIII....a Hype Train.

THere are other people looking forward to xenoblade more than me.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

lol I guess you could have a Xenoblade HYpe God....sicne the game is on two gods...so you could have people on the god.

I dunno if he'll do it....but I don't think I'm the right person to do it for Xenoblade. The only other hype thingy I made was for FFXIII....a Hype Train.

THere are other people looking forward to xenoblade more than me.

oo look what I did to the boxes go me. I have a question about your macbook I'm going to wall you, or whatever its called.
I have hope for this as lost odyssey was much better than blue dragon (though you didn't play i think cause your xboxless :D) but since you seem to know everything for some reaons :P is uematsu doing the music for it like he did lost odyssey? cause that's a major + or if one of the composers that used to work for square-enix that left that's a plus too!

I will join!

I can't find myself up there! 

Around the Network

From the looks of it, the definitive Wii RPG may end up being Xenoblade...

Depends on the type of jrpg you like tbh, Although hopefully some big name rpg will come to the wii at some point possibly kh3.

noname2200 said:

From the looks of what? a few scans versus a game thats actually release

I will admit while making this thread I never thought xenoblade had a chance of challenging this game for the Wii RPG crown....but now it does have a chance but still Sakaguchi is making The Last Story..nuff said.

@ninpanda

Yeah due to 3.0 we have undergone ermm turbulence.

Let me resize the images so we can see everyone in the picture again.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
noname2200 said:

From the looks of what? a few scans versus a game thats actually release

Precisely!  In all seriousness, it's amazing how much of a turnaround Xenoblade's gone through: few people cared about it at its initial unveiling, and it was promptly forgotten when Last Story appeared.  The few mentions it got two months back were mostly negative, due to the art and graphics.  Now that it's out though, I've only heard praise for the title.

By contrast, interest and hype have been high for Last Story since the beginning.  This thread is proof of that.  And interest and hype have a tendency to come back and haunt a game later on.

Ok, you can book me a first class seat.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."