By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monter Hunter 3: IGN UK review

jeffrey9999 said:
Ign Does not suck and I know they review games a little higher on wii to help sell wii game "8.6 conduit"..............

Jeffrey you're simply wrong. This is IGN UK. IGN UK gave The Conduit a 7.0, not 8.6

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

I've just pre-ordered it today, along with the black classic controller... Can't wait till the 23rd

Wow, a 9.3? That's crazy high. Didn't expect that.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

With this review, I hope MH3 has a big opening in Europe.

BoneArk said:
With this review, I hope MH3 has a big opening in Europe.

I see 40k tops.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Now that's promising!

Love and tolerate.

MontanaHatchet said:
Gee, a lot of you are a broken record. Hopefully this fad will die.

Well, it's the people who are saying "so now IGN is good when they give high reviews to wii games?" that need to shut up.

I hate those people more then the people that say they hate IGN in their post. Not everyone hates IGN, I never did. Most of their reviews are pretty fair no matter what people say here. The only problem IGN has is that they overrate some "hardcore wii games" from time to time. The conduit is a good example of that. I've played better java games then that.

This game's gonna be good!
In my opinion, I prefer IGN over Gamespot any day. >_>

bmmb1 said:
Naum said:
Looks like they actually played the game and judged i fairly... not often that happens.

It's IGN UK. My impression is that they're somewhat better at getting reviews right than IGN US (but, it's just an impression). I usually don't really notice, but I do remember they gave Endless Ocean Blue World an 8.0 vs.  IGN US's 7.0, and the review was 2-3 pages long while the IGN US review was 1 measly page, while they gave The Conduit 1 7.0 vs. IGN US's 8.6 ...

I usually agree with IGN UK moreso than IGN US, it's just one opinion is closer to mine than the other.

Wow,nice score.Maybe I will get MH3 but I am more swayed to get Galaxy 2.Well see.