By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monter Hunter 3: IGN UK review

I'll wait for the VGC review
This just proves what I already knew - it isn't trash

(My IGN hate will never waver!)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Jojo51 said:
What a pitty that this game is only "simple" Wii game ! :( I can't imagine what the result might be on PS3 and X360, given the power available and the quality of online services on these platforms !

Better graphics is about it, would get expensive if they go for full scale HD game considering that it might not have made it's money back, and publishers always need more money. The game is in noway simple btw, I've played it, and I consider it better than Demon's Soul.

IGN sucks

And yea, you get a waggle option, in the demo I use it to quick ready the weapon, it's faster than pressing a button or more intuitive not sure.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Gee, a lot of you are a broken record. Hopefully this fad will die.

I like IGN's reviews, for the record, and this is a good score. What does the written review say, BTW?

Off topic, sort of: I played the demo, and I'm really torn now. Is there a motivation for me to go and kill these creatures? Are they attacking farms or people? Are they evil and part of a huge evil uprising? It felt to me like I was simply killing innocent creatures to make a bigger sword. I need a little more motivation than that because I'm a big softie and I ended up NOT killing the big dinosaur because it went back to it's nest to hide from me. I'm not trolling, I just honestly don't know.

Around the Network

IGN Sucks

@Montana

You should at least put IGN sucks before you type your message and why exactly are we broken records?

CommonMan said:
I like IGN's reviews, for the record, and this is a good score. What does the written review say, BTW?

Off topic, sort of: I played the demo, and I'm really torn now. Is there a motivation for me to go and kill these creatures? Are they attacking farms or people? Are they evil and part of a huge evil uprising? It felt to me like I was simply killing innocent creatures to make a bigger sword. I need a little more motivation than that because I'm a big softie and I ended up NOT killing the big dinosaur because it went back to it's nest to hide from me. I'm not trolling, I just honestly don't know.

Do you need a reason to shoot people playing online shooters? I sure as hell don't =) They are monsters that fuck up humans and their towns, they die, is pretty much it. You'd get a better idea if you play the SP part I guess.

Personally, regardless of reviews or gaming political antics or FUD or anything, I would rather the internet vanish as long as I get to hunt some Deviljho.

CommonMan said:

That dinosaur is gonna come back and eat your girlfriend. Not only that - he's, err, not going to eat her right away. Got it? Only after... you know..

Okay, now go get him, tiger.

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

It's a very well-written review, and smartly balanced; they know that this game won't be for everyone, but for people that do like to plunk down 40-50+ hours on a title (like a FF or a Zelda, perhaps), it sounds like this could hit the spot.

Bah!