By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Break Capcom's Expectations?

I bought this game along with the Wii zapper and Medal of honour heroes 2. Actually i bought like 8 games today, 7 for the Wii and one for the ps2 (dragon quest). Good christmas for me this year.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Duh.

no really

I guess 1.5 million lifetime.

Does anybody know how well the Europe launch went?

Any European users have any anecdotal evidence?

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Wojtas said:
I bought this game along with the Wii zapper and Medal of honour heroes 2. Actually i bought like 8 games today, 7 for the Wii and one for the ps2 (dragon quest). Good christmas for me this year.

well you must have alot of money

dschumm said:
I guess 1.5 million lifetime.

Does anybody know how well the Europe launch went?

Any European users have any anecdotal evidence?

has it even launched in europe

Around the Network

Well i've been saving some for this reason alone. I bought a Wii and four games last year, this year it's eight games. Bear in mind that these are going to be christmas presents.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:

IIRC you live in Europe. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 was delayed till Spring 2008? How did you get it?

routsounmanman said:
Wojtas said:

IIRC you live in Europe. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 was delayed till Spring 2008? How did you get it?

I have yet to get it, i saw that it will be available in one week so i bought it. Of course i asked if it will be on sale, as i am aware that it's delayed, and they told me that definately. It seems to me that maybe a couple units slipped by. I don't know, i'll find out in one week to be frank. Worst case scenario is that i'll have to wait.

Edit: btw, i am really pissed off about this delay thing, they suddenly delay it by some 3-4 months i mean wtf?? Really frustrating if you ask me.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

630K is easy, should hit 750-1MK lifetime in N.A and 1.5-2M lifetime WW.
Resident Evil has a huge brand following and RE Movies have been having a better time at the Box Office.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

the very second i heard the game wont be released in germany is stopped caring. hope capcom fails with all business from now on. i feel reminded of the 90s or even earlier and am depressed.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.