By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Top 10 games of the generation results and other awards.

Vgchartz Top 10 games of the generation results and other awards.

Total:0

Wow people sure love PS3 on this site. 5 of the top 10 are PS3 exclusive and 8 of 10 are available on PS3.

And lol @ MW2 being most overrated. Its so true. I would say I don't hate the game, I hate the community that plays the game.

Around the Network

@Chairman-Mao

That said Mass Effect 2 has charted very very highly.

and the MW2 map pack sold 2.5 Million in Week 1....so there are people who don't hate the game.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

the lack of nintendo games sicken me, too many ps3 games in the top 10.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I think the dominance of sequels AND lack of wii's games reflects poorly on the vgchartz community.

I would have thrown in SMG and Prime 3 into the mix, and there are some truly phenomenal indie games out there (I'm playing one right now on the PS3).

Also, I'd bank on the Orange Box getting a nod had people remembered it (given that most of this list is dominated by the games fanboys/girls love to spew out when they fly their respective flags).

But, Uncharted 2 would have been my first choice as well. I don't play it anymore but that game lingers in my mind because of how amazing it was (which I cannot say for at least 3 of the other games on that top 10 list, which includes the original Uncharted).

Edited for spelling

.....I'm not trying to start anything here, I'm just curious: why did you call it "Top 10 Games of the Generation" if you didn't include the Wii, the DS, or the PSP in the voting?

Around the Network

@CALAMITY & Khuutra to a lesser extent

he obviously forgot to put PS360 in the title.

He made the thread a week ago with the title "Top 10 games of this gen for PS360"

It got like 300 posts so he decided to tell the results quickly

I just think he forgot to put PS360 in the title.

@Darth
Okay, if that's the case I retract my protest

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@Ajescent

Basically see this as a VGchartz top Hd Games list for this generation.

And that definetely is the case, lets retract & throw your protest on a cat !

Could you maybe post a top 25 to see how other games did?

Yes i can. I need to figure it out first and look through the results.