By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Top 10 games of the generation results and other awards.

Vgchartz Top 10 games of the generation results and other awards.

Total:0
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
Killzone 2? roflroflrofl

What's wrong with that?

OT: The lack of HEAVY RAIN means a lack of CGI in here!

Top 3 FPS

1. Killzone 2

??

Top 10 Games of the Generation

9. Killzone 2

????

Now I can't be the only one thinking Killzone 2 is highly overrated here. The graphics were awesome that's true but the controls were so awkward it really broke the whole game for a lot of people. Killzone 2 is a great experience but not such a great FPS.

I guess the site is PlayStation biased after all.

Yup. I'm afraid we have the most obvious proof here ahah

Around the Network

I apologize, Bishock was the number 1 FPS. I updated it

JayWood2010 said:

I apologize, Bishock was the number 1 FPS. I updated it

:O

Well CGI, things are a little better around here afterall :P

Glad ME2 made into a high position.

I am super, super surprised that ME2 cracked the top 4. That is a far greater testament to how good that game is than any Metascore IMO, and that people here after a fashion can see a good game that isn't on their platform of choice. It helped it was on PC, had it been a true 360 exclusive, nuh uh. Otherwise, pretty unsurprising results for me, in line with the average VGChartz user I think.

Around the Network

Heavy rain actually did pretty good qith 135 points

wow go Forza i guess nobody voted for any other racing games. do people not like racing games any more

but but everyone hates FF13.

Fantastic results indeed. Ofcourse I would be happier if MGS4 & FF13 were higher.

Truly shocked at Mass Effect 2's performance, cannot wait to play ME1 & 2 on my new laptop when I get it. Uncharted 2 does very well too!

Clearly GTA4, RE5 seem to be major disappointments cus in previous lists like this in last gens those 2 franchises games usually made the top 10.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, i still am lookn forward to FFXIII.  Watched a lot of vids on it and now im dieing to play it lol

it is not like EVERY fps-  the controls are weighted and realistic, much better imo