By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Square Enix and Microsoft teaming up again for E3

FF13 versus coming to 360 confirmed

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

you fail again!!!!!

If FF13 was PS360 in Japan it would be at around 2.2 - 2.3 Million right now!

Kowenicki >>>>>>> Carl2291

Did you even read what i put?

I said i agree they should be Multi. But if they were adamant on going Exclusive (or timed) then the logical choice would be PS3.

{HUGS}

@RageBot

Please elaborate on what you are inferring, because SMG sold more than Mario sunshine.

What's to elaborate?

If Nintendo would've made an HD console, and not the Wii, it would've fizzled completely, Galaxy didn't sell more than Sunshine becase it's better, but mostly because the Wii just sells a lot more than the GC did.

Same with Mario on the DS, what do you think would've happened if Nintendo released their next handheld as a mere graphic upgrade (like the PSP)? Without Nintendogs or New Super Mario Bros (remember, we are talking about what would've happened if Nintendo had chosen the sustaining innovation instead of distrupting).

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

WAIT A MINUTE!!

Could you just imagine Final Fantasy VII shown at E3 with a timed exclusive for the 360. O man I would laugh so hard and watch as the internet explodes.

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

So your saying that the reason one sold better is because it is a better game?

Wii Sports again must be the best game on the planet bar none.

lol i actually HOPE this is true :P better this than versus or valkyrie: chronicles

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Xephonai said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

Could you just imagine Final Fantasy VII shown at E3 with a timed exclusive for the 360. O man I would laugh so hard and watch as the internet explodes.

The world would officially end.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Xephonai said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

I think the internet would more than explode.

if Valkyrie Profile would be like Muramasa but with more rpg emphasis and in beautiful 2d glory then i'm all for that if this will be another FF13 BS then you can go fuck yourself Square. FF13 is the worst game i've played this gen - it's hardly even a game, it's just light-gun game where someone switched autoaim on and you just hit X all the time acompanied by dialogues from venezuelan soap operas.

i would rather see sequel to Infinite Undiscovery made by tri-ace.

waron said:
if Valkyrie Profile would be like Muramasa but with more rpg emphasis and in beautiful 2d glory then i'm all for that if this will be another FF13 BS then you can go fuck yourself Square. FF13 is the worst game i've played this gen - it's hardly even a game, it's just light-gun game where someone switched autoaim on and you just hit X all the time acompanied by dialogues from venezuelan soap operas.

Sureee it is.

waron said:

Ever played a VP game?

I am going to assume you haven't because if you did you would know that it won't be like Muramasa and it won't be like FFXIII.

If anything it will be similar to Resonance of Fate in how you navigate within a town with the side scrolling-esque view, but the battle system would be even better.

Outside of town you will probably navigate by going from one point to the next by clicking on the location on the world map. No overworld travel at all.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!