By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First SC: Conviction review in, it's *gulp*.....from Edge

waron said:
jesus i hate when people bash edge for the fact that they actually takes 1-10 scale seriously. since when game has to get 9.5-10 to be considered good. therew's really not many games i would give 9 or 10 this gen and most gaming journalists think that their only scores are 7, 8, 9 and 10.
1-3 bad game
4-6 average title
7-8 good game
9 great title
10 perfect game
not:
7 bad
8 mediocre
9 average
10 now you can actually buy this one.

there's probably less than 15-20 games on all 3 consoles i would give more than 8/10.

*yawn* way to recycle the same old post. Nobody here overtly bitched about the 8/10 itself.

Around the Network

8 from Edge pretty much confirmes a 90+ Meta

Awesomeeee.

this is nothing. MGS4 got an 8 too and it got a 94 on metacritic xD
but seriously EDGE is just plain BS

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Probably what it deserves. Doesn't look like a real Splinter Cell game.

Akvod said:
waron said:
jesus i hate when people bash edge for the fact that they actually takes 1-10 scale seriously. since when game has to get 9.5-10 to be considered good. therew's really not many games i would give 9 or 10 this gen and most gaming journalists think that their only scores are 7, 8, 9 and 10.
1-3 bad game
4-6 average title
7-8 good game
9 great title
10 perfect game
not:
7 bad
8 mediocre
9 average

there's probably less than 15-20 games on all 3 consoles i would give more than 8/10.

*yawn* way to recycle the same old post. Nobody here overtly bitched about the 8/10 itself.

i was just predicting the huge amount of responses that will be posted about the fact that 8 means it failed miserably and that Conviction is crap, PH4IL!!!11!, should be on ps3 etc.

Around the Network
Lurker said:
Probably what it deserves. Doesn't look like a real Splinter Cell game.

THIS!

waron said:
Akvod said:
waron said:
1-3 bad game
4-6 average title
7-8 good game
9 great title
10 perfect game
not:
7 bad
8 mediocre
9 average

i was just predicting the huge amount of responses that will be posted about the fact that 8 means it failed miserably and that Conviction is crap, PH4IL!!!11!, should be on ps3 etc.

And you are the enlightened, and oh so rational poster that stands above the petty masses right?

gustave154 said:
this is nothing. MGS4 got an 8 too and it got a 94 on metacritic xD
but seriously EDGE is just plain BS

This is exactly what I thought

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Its from Edge so its pretty good if you ask me

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

After the demo put me to sleep I think ill pass even if everyone gives it 11/10...