By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii release date confirmed?

Well, if we think about it, it would be better for the Nintendo fans if Zelda don't come out this year.

Because that would mean that Nintendo also have another huge title for the holidays. And since Zelda is a guaranteed release, we would get both.

Of course, waiting is bad, but a few more months is not that bad for such epicness in the making.
Imagine something as huge as NSMarioWii in the holidays and Zelda in march 2011. Even better than just Zelda.

Around the Network

that doesn't meean anything. It's a placeholder date. Gamestop does this all the time,nothing new here.

amp316 said:
Lastgengamer said:
amp316 said:
The date has been confirmed.

You should always put 100% faith in everything that Gamestop says.

When and where was it confrimed? or are you not being serious.

It's right there in your OP.

Are you not being serious?

Serious thread is serious.

SW-5120-1900-6153

good stuff

thats what my preorder thing says. i relly hope this is right and they arent just guessing.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Lastgengamer said:
amp316 said:

Sorry about my serious overtone. -_-

But since you said it's 100% confirmed. I thought you might have a alternate source since people seem to think this date is only a placeholder date.

Even if it is a placeholder date it still gives us some idea of when to expect Zelda Wii.

e3 can't come soon enough.

Lastgengamer said:
amp316 said:
Lastgengamer said:
amp316 said:

Sorry about my serious overtone. -_-

But since you said it's 100% confirmed. I thought you might have a alternate source since people seem to think this date is only a placeholder date.

Even if it is a placeholder date it still gives us some idea of when to expect Zelda Wii.

e3 can't come soon enough.

Don't worry about your serious tone.  Me joking about a 100% confirmation on Zelda's release date is in bad taste.  It's a good thing that guys like you keep me in line.

OT  I hope that this game does come out this year.  I am a huge Zelda fan and can't wait.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm about 95% certain that it WILL come out this year. I do have a faint amount of doubt, but I don't think they'll put it off until next year. Next year will be the year of Pikmin 3, Star Fox Wii, another Mario spinoff, and something else.

SW-5120-1900-6153