By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii release date confirmed?

Ninten78 said:
Thanks for finding this!

There's no need to thank me but your welcome :)

Around the Network

This is a Gamestop estimation, not an actual release date. It will most likely come out as Nintendo's key holiday title. So, November 15th-20th... around there.

I think GameStop has a placeholder release date for the PlayStation 9.

Until Nintendo says anything, I'll try to hold my hype.

E3 2010 couldn't come faster!

Theonestar is right. This is simply the date that Gamestop is assuming, and not anything Nintendo has sent out. When I used to work there, this was par for the course on titles that hadn't had announced dates, and I can't imagine they have any sort of inside scoop. Certainly, if they did, they wouldn't put it into their systems for their employees to share with the world.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Around the Network

yeah placeholder dates are usually the first or last day of the month.

Metroid and Monster Hunter dates being the same as what was announced doesn't actually confirm anything. do people expect Gamespot to say the release date is something else after the real one has been announced?

it will come out about a week before black friday.. mark your calendars boys

hello how are you.

Danm, this game competes against Halo Reach, COD 7, Fallout: New Vegas, and probably more for me I wish it was a summer release.

Y E A H !!!!!!!!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Oh well, lets wait and see.

It will come eventually.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.