By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - how long have you gone without being banned?!11one!!

I've been banned once, last week, due to mod's sarcasm detection being broken.

Around the Network

never been banned

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I've been a member of this site since 2008 and never been banned. Honestly I try to just have good discussions with people and be as respectful as possible. I try to shed a good light on the few Xbox 360 fans we have on this site.

I've been banned once i think... and it was a mistake >_>

guiduc said:
Xmanny2009X said:
guiduc said:
only 1 day I think. A diehard fan from Sega that I won't name didn't like my joke.

Lmao thats pretty bad.  Last time i got banned was like 3 weeks ago.  Got banned for "Trolling" on a system, which i never mentioned in my sentence.  I think that guy is after me or something.  I post so much s*** about the other consoles.  But when i post something about that certain console.....BOOM i get banned by the same exact guy. And the funny thing is that i see SOOOO many other people talk trash about the same console, but they dont get banned.  WTF IS THAT?

P.S:  I do not hate any of the consoles.  I am a proud owner of all of them.  They just get me pissed sometimes and then i feel like talking trash about them(especially a certain console which i wont name because a certain person, which i wont name, will probably, scratch that, WILL ban me for putting the FIRST 2 LETTERS OF ITS NAME ON THIS POST LIKE HE DID LAST TIME).

P.S.S:  If I get banned for this post i just want to say something.  I TOLD YOU SO!!!

I DON'T LIKE SONIC! I DON'T LIKE THE DREAMCAST! 

*gets banned*

Dude you got banned written all over your face.  So do I.  Probably.  The only thing that gets me mad in this website besides the fanboys, is the mods.  There are like 4-5 of them that are so freaking sensitive.  They ban you for the stupidest s*** ever.  I stopped talking crap about the consoles because that certain mod was pissing me off.  I understand that they want to keep this place as clean as possible and i respect that.  BUT COME ON!!  There has to be a bar that tells you when a person is just having a discussion, maybe an argument(with brief cursing) and when a person is just being downright disrespectful.  I just felt like i had to throw that out there and im sure a lot of you will agree with me on this.  And mods, if you are reading this(which you probably will), i understand you wanting this place the best it can be but lets admit something.  That is never going to happen in a website about videogames.  There is going to be arguing going around 24/7 and you need to UNDERSTAND THAT.  But it doesnt matter anyways since im going to get banned for talking *bad* about the mods.  So just like you, i got BANNED(maybe permanently) written all over my face.  I could care less since im not loggin in for about 2-3 weeks(maybe).  Spending a whole lot more time with the GF now.  Plus i got school.  I have a lot of important tests coming up.  I also got baseball.

GF+sports>Vgchartz and its sensitive mods anyday!

P.S:  Nordlead is the coolest mod i know.  That is until he bans me.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Around the Network

oh... I misunderstood the topic. I was banned on the third :'(

BenVTrigger said:
I've been a member of this site since 2008 and never been banned. Honestly I try to just have good discussions with people and be as respectful as possible. I try to shed a good light on the few Xbox 360 fans we have on this site.

And you do a dang good job at it!

OT-I've never been banned.

I want to say it's been about ten months.

thanks yo_john same to you as well

Khuutra said:
I want to say it's been about ten months.

Khuutra? BANNED?

What parallel universe have I fallen into?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you