By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - how long have you gone without being banned?!11one!!

5 months...

Around the Network

post the damn link >_<

guiduc said:
only 1 day I think. A diehard fan from Sega that I won't name didn't like my joke.

this website is do fcked up they banned me 2 times juss cuz of sum simple little thing but then i be seeing comments that ppl curse and everything AND THEY DUN GET FCKIN BAN WTF

Whoever owns a PS3 in the US, go buy God of War III on March 16,2010

God of War III will be the 2010 Game of the Year.

radiantshadow92 said:
guiduc said:
only 1 day I think. A diehard fan from Sega that I won't name didn't like my joke.

yikes!! *hides*

Around the Network
guiduc said:

Lmao thats pretty bad.  Last time i got banned was like 3 weeks ago.  Got banned for "Trolling" on a system, which i never mentioned in my sentence.  I think that guy is after me or something.  I post so much s*** about the other consoles.  But when i post something about that certain console.....BOOM i get banned by the same exact guy. And the funny thing is that i see SOOOO many other people talk trash about the same console, but they dont get banned.  WTF IS THAT?

P.S:  I do not hate any of the consoles.  I am a proud owner of all of them.  They just get me pissed sometimes and then i feel like talking trash about them(especially a certain console which i wont name because a certain person, which i wont name, will probably, scratch that, WILL ban me for putting the FIRST 2 LETTERS OF ITS NAME ON THIS POST LIKE HE DID LAST TIME).

P.S.S:  If I get banned for this post i just want to say something.  I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

1 day for calling someone a fucktard

Xmanny2009X said:
guiduc said:

Lmao thats pretty bad.  Last time i got banned was like 3 weeks ago.  Got banned for "Trolling" on a system, which i never mentioned in my sentence.  I think that guy is after me or something.  I post so much s*** about the other consoles.  But when i post something about that certain console.....BOOM i get banned by the same exact guy. And the funny thing is that i see SOOOO many other people talk trash about the same console, but they dont get banned.  WTF IS THAT?

P.S:  I do not hate any of the consoles.  I am a proud owner of all of them.  They just get me pissed sometimes and then i feel like talking trash about them(especially a certain console which i wont name because a certain person, which i wont name, will probably, scratch that, WILL ban me for putting the FIRST 2 LETTERS OF ITS NAME ON THIS POST LIKE HE DID LAST TIME).

P.S.S:  If I get banned for this post i just want to say something.  I TOLD YOU SO!!!

I DON'T LIKE SONIC! I DON'T LIKE THE DREAMCAST! 

*gets banned*

A month and everyone of them was crap this site is to Politically Correct. I have had to change my original comments many a times to avoid a stupid ban. People can be way to sensitive. Its like you can't have a negative opinion on something than your an asshole deserving a ban. If you look at what people are banned for on the site it is usually not for much. A shame.

The one I barely deserved http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2742363 

Not even a month thats for sure,but I have stopped my trolling ways...or at least kept them to a minimum