By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some New and Old Mario Kart Wii pics.

Actually, I think the graphics are looking pretty unimpressive.

The shadows are just simple rectangles, jaggies abound, and there's not really a ton going on in the screens...I'm hoping it shapes up, even though it'll be fun either way.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

theres a rainbow road in every mario kart right? that was my favorite track lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@RolStoppaple - Agree!MK64 gave me a strange feeling of emptiness.

Quality for Life

Snesboy said:
I like Bacon said:
Mario Kart DS was the easiest in the series. It was easy to dodge blue shells. and snaking is easy to do.
 Bullshit. I dodged a blue shell in MK: DS like twice. ever. And that was when I slammed into one of the bumper's on Waluigi Pinball. Snaking is easy to do and I hope it is not included in MK: Wii. And lastly, I was only ever to able dodge shells efficiently in Double Dash!! Snesboy 

I can dodge 95% of the blue shells in DS. You just miniturbo and jump. DD was harder to dodge.

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Did excite truck have good motion controls?? or were they a bit naf? haent played excite truck and anyway mario kart should have way better motion control?

Excite Truck controlled wonderfully IMO.

Around the Network

@Ssj - Yep theres a rainbow road in every Mario Kart

@Bacon - so its not like the cow racing in Wii Play? (very unresponsive and useless)
i havent played a racing game with the wiimote side ways before except wii play.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I reccommend buying Excite Truck. It's an awesome game.

Exctie Truck is very fun.

Yes, Excite Truck was great... If they would only do a sequal with 4 player multiplayer and online play instead of Nitro bike :/

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

But the people making Nitro Bike didn't make Excite Truck. They are 2 different companies. Nitro Bike could turn out to be a great game. We'll see though. and I do want Excite Truck 2.