By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 HD games for Each Genre this gen!

fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

So it defeats the whole purpose.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?24376

Burnout Paradise looks better on PS3, but the Xbox 360 version edges it (!!)

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

thank you for proving my point.The game is better on PS3 the rest is history as the PS3 version also has custom sound track ;)

Ha ha ha, i know you'll remain on your position despite any fact presented.

I don't expect you to overcome your cognitive distorsion, i merely attempt to provide something tangible instead of your conjectures .

what your source said was that PS3 looks better but X360 has a custom sound track so it edges it out.

here,,PS3 also has a custom sound track ,,,which makes it a moot point

http://kotaku.com/381528/custom-soundtracks-for-burnout-paradise-ps3

Wow, there's a lot of people who need to improve their reading skills.

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

LOL

R u serious?u don't know which part i was adressing with my post??

The only part you understood ? lol

let me show it to yo again:

"And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated."

Why did i have to add the beginning of the sentence, mmmh?

not true: http://kotaku.com/381528/custom-soundtracks-for-burnout-paradise-ps3

they added a patch, so 1up was right !!! haha !

as for the online intereface they are exactly the same:

X360 clip for going online(it shows the interface)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fUUSH0zNow

no they're not lol, nice try

PS3 clip for going online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MtM50QKGSo

interesting (not)

the online ineterface is exactly the same.It might have been different when the game launched and the updated it with patch(not sure there) but they are now exactly the same.I know casue i have played it on both consoles.there is not a single difference between the two.I believe the guy in you link is taking about live being a better online service than PSN (not game related) casue the game interface is exactly 100% same and i can bet anything on it cause i have played it recently on X360.

Around the Network

Hack'n'slash added.

Bayonetta is also on the PS3. Gee selnor update the lists properly. Multiplatform games and you make them out to be exclusive games.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion are also on the PS3.

fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:
fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:
I request a number of polls to be conducted and the VGC community will decide which games are the best in each genre. Selnor does not respresent the VGC community. High rating Metacritic and Gamerankings games do not get their scores on merit. Money hats are involved.

Best 5 HD games of this generation are:
1. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 version)
2. God of War III (PS3 exclusive)
3. Uncharted 2
4. Uncharted
5. Heavy Rain

Ok no one will agree with my list. Who agrees with selnor with any of his lists?

the professionals behind metacritics ?

Metacritic websites are owned by Microsoft. Their lists of games are designed to favour the 360 over the PS3. GVamers have played lots of high rating games on the 360 which fell way short of their high review scores. high review scores of 360 excluysive games are rigged because they are very few and far between.

Mass Effect 2 and Gears of War 2 are the only good games 360 has had released. What high rating 360 exclusive games have been released besides those two released in the last 18 months since Gears of War 2 's release? <<<< Selnor please answer that question for us. Mass effect 2 is only a console exclusive, it is also on the PC.

PS3 has had the following exclusive games in the last 18 months simnce Gears of War 2 released. Killzone 2, Infamous,  Uncharted 2, Demon Souls,  Heavy Rain and  God of War 3. 6 exclusive games Selnor, exclusive to PS3 rated above 85 on metacritic. The same site you rave on about.

360 has had no high rating exclusive game above 85% average since Gears of War 2 released.

I will forever quote you in my sig. You are a winner in your very own category !

2009 was a slow year for 360. Everyone knows that. But Forza 3 says hello. Left 4 Dead 2. Halo 3 is amazing. Mass Effect1, Gears 1, GTA4 LATD, Portal 2 and Forza 2 are all 360 exclusives above 90. How the hell is that 2 games?

Around the Network
Kilzoned82 said:
Bayonetta is also on the PS3. Gee selnor update the lists properly. Multiplatform games and you make them out to be exclusive games.

I'm not making them out to be exclusives. I clealry stated that I will post the highest rated game from Meta for games that have varying scores. Sony very easily owns the Hack genre right now. Even though I personally think Ninja Blade deserves a 90+ Meta score. But like I said.It's not my list but Metas rankings.

Kilzoned82 said:

why do you care so much??he created a thread and he stated the rule (no matter how illogical) afterall this is his thread and he is allowed to do whatever he likes as long as it is not offensive.This is not offensive BTW.

if it upsets you killzoned don't come in it or better yet go make a thread with your own rule .I ll be sure to post in it ;)

selnor said:
fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:
fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:
I request a number of polls to be conducted and the VGC community will decide which games are the best in each genre. Selnor does not respresent the VGC community. High rating Metacritic and Gamerankings games do not get their scores on merit. Money hats are involved.

3. Uncharted 2
4. Uncharted
5. Heavy Rain

Ok no one will agree with my list. Who agrees with selnor with any of his lists?

Metacritic websites are owned by Microsoft. Their lists of games are designed to favour the 360 over the PS3. GVamers have played lots of high rating games on the 360 which fell way short of their high review scores. high review scores of 360 excluysive games are rigged because they are very few and far between.

Mass Effect 2 and Gears of War 2 are the only good games 360 has had released. What high rating 360 exclusive games have been released besides those two released in the last 18 months since Gears of War 2 's release? <<<< Selnor please answer that question for us. Mass effect 2 is only a console exclusive, it is also on the PC.

PS3 has had the following exclusive games in the last 18 months simnce Gears of War 2 released. Killzone 2, Infamous,  Uncharted 2, Demon Souls,  Heavy Rain and  God of War 3. 6 exclusive games Selnor, exclusive to PS3 rated above 85 on metacritic. The same site you rave on about.

360 has had no high rating exclusive game above 85% average since Gears of War 2 released.

I will forever quote you in my sig. You are a winner in your very own category !

2009 was a slow year for 360. Everyone knows that. But Forza 3 says hello. Left 4 Dead 2. Halo 3 is amazing. Mass Effect1, Gears 1, GTA4 LATD, Portal 2 and Forza 2 are all 360 exclusives above 90. How the hell is that 2 games?

Exclusive games Selnor rated over 85% on Metacritic. Since November 2008, Gears of War 2's release. Your reading comprehension needs improvement. PS3 6 exclusive games scored over 85% on metacritic in the last 18 months. Could be more but the 360 games well it only has Forza 3. I forgot about that game it was not memorable. Halo 3:ODST was an overpriced DLC expansion pack that did not add much to the Halo 3 experience and sits on 84. Left 4 Dead 2 is on the PC  and it is not a 360 exclusive game just like Mass effect 2. Mass Effect 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 are on the PC.

Exclusive 360 games scoring over 85% on metacritic in 2009 and 2010. Forza 3. That is all. One game versus 6 games on the PS3 in the last 18 months.

PS3 has had better quality games than the 360 in the last 18 months. PS3 is the graphics king in regards to HD console games.

Kilzoned82 said:
selnor said:
fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:
fighter said:
Kilzoned82 said:

3. Uncharted 2
4. Uncharted
5. Heavy Rain

Exclusive games Selnor rated over 85% on Metacritic. Since November 2008, Gears of War 2's release. Your reading comprehension needs improvement. PS3 6 exclusive games scored over 85% on metacritic in the last 18 months. Could be more but the 360 games well it only has Forza 3. I forgot about that game it was not memorable. Halo 3:ODST was an overpriced DLC expansion pack that did not add much to the Halo 3 experience. Left 4 Dead 2 is on the PC as and is not a 360 exclusivbe game just like Mass effect 2.

Exclusive 360 games scoring over 85% on metacritic in 2009 and 2010. Forza 3. That is all. One game versus 6 games on the PS3 in the last 18 months.

PS3 has had better quality games than the 360 in the last 18 months

this is subjective.Eventhough i agree but that doesn't mean whoever disagrees is wrong.

Kilzoned82 said:

have you checked reviews for Bayonetta on PS3 ? Yuck....