By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 HD games for Each Genre this gen!

This thread is derailed beyond hope. I'm pretty disappointed in this community that you can't handle a thread without resorting to insults and personal attacks from both sides. I really don't like all the moderations I had to handle here, but y'all should know the rules. I'm locking this before I have to handle even more moderations

Around the Network

i like turtles

joshin69 said:
fighter said:
fighter said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

So it defeats the whole purpose.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?24376

Burnout Paradise looks better on PS3, but the Xbox 360 version edges it (!!)

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

What i wrote about reading skills goes for you too joshin and piing.

OK, so what they are saying (which you agree with) is... Although it looks better on PS3, it plays the same and is backed up online with xbox live. So by that they (and you) would say that all games with online function ability are automatically better because of xbox live. Am I right? Is this what you mean because the game plays the same on both consoles? So they say...

All i did was point out reviewers had also to consider the PS3 version had less features than the 360 version.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!!