By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 HD games for Each Genre this gen!

SpartanFX said:
selnor said:
Kilzoned82 said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

So it defeats the whole purpose.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?24376

Burnout Paradise looks better on PS3, but the Xbox 360 version edges it (!!)

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

Facepalm selnor's thread. Star Trek face palm. Which one suits this thread?

Double face palm thread. Another selnor thread. I have no idea what he is trying to say in his threads which are just some lists comprised of Highest Metacritic scores.

Selnor put up your email address so we can tell you what we think of you and your threads.

You sir need to stop the insults. It's fine if you dont agree with Metacritic. But you gladly agree with a random Youtube guy who says PS3 has best exclusives. You only like to be posted what agrees with your Sony fanboyness. This thread is not necessarily my view and choices. But this is what Meta has at it's highest. I made that very clear.

I am gonna love to see your reaction to Alan Wake getting best graphics ever comments from alot of reviewers. Are you gonna take the whole world on?

This site does not belong to Sony Fanboys. And the lot of you ( even though you out number us ) need to remember that.

LOL just compare your sig to mine.It is telling enough which one is the better looking one ;)

(AW looks very good aswell ,,,,gosh you turn me into some one i don't like to be but whatever)

LOL alan wake will not have best graphics every for 1 second NOT ONE SECOND WILL IT REIGN and i bet 500 vg cash on that! ur the fan boy here... the only people who call other people fanboys r fanboys and since u dont like sony fanboys u better leave or at least dont say anything bad about em... we didnt use the term xbot or smthing like tat about u dont call us sony fanboys... we r just telling the truth soo u dont have to put the game version with highest meta u can just put a multiplat game with x360 and ps3 next to each other?? its soo simple i dno why u r doing all that BS 

Around the Network

This list is so flawed it isn't even funny...

For one, Demon's Souls = WRPG now?

Ok Selnor, i guess it's best if we close this thread. Some people of a certain group seem to have some anger issues.

fighter said:
Ok Selnor, i guess it's best if we close this thread. Some people of a certain group seem to have some anger issues.

you didn't reply to my link where i prooved u i was right.

I guess ignoring it is the best option ,,,right?

SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

thank you for proving my point.The game is better on PS3 the rest is history as the PS3 version also has custom sound track ;)

Ha ha ha, i know you'll remain on your position despite any fact presented.

I don't expect you to overcome your cognitive distorsion, i merely attempt to provide something tangible instead of your conjectures .

what your source said was that PS3 looks better but X360 has a custom sound track so it edges it out.

here,,PS3 also has a custom sound track ,,,which makes it a moot point

http://kotaku.com/381528/custom-soundtracks-for-burnout-paradise-ps3

Wow, there's a lot of people who need to improve their reading skills.

LOL

Around the Network

Top 25 HD Games this Gen

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Severance said:

to the guys who said the 360 version is better because of something already on the PS3 version aswell.

and just my 2 cents this thread is stupid and i don't want to explain why.

you broke my beautiful chain of quotes, you silly goose,

SpartanFX said:
selnor said:
Ping_ii said:
selnor said:
Ping_ii said:
"If a game is rated higher for x console we will only list it for that console"....

Yeh because we all know having 1 point higher for a x version of the game even tho its basically the same game for both console means its better, the fanboy rules is full of fail.

Um you will see the PS3 benefits from this to. It's a list for quality. There has to be some guage.

Uhhh I dont care if it benifits which ever console this logic fails so much no matter which way you look at it, why would you only list a game only for a certain console for having a point higher when their basically the same game for both platforms? Why is Darksider rated higher for 360 when its basically the same game in the ps3? why is borderlands? why is call of duty 5 rated higher for ps3 when its the same game for the 360? point is this rules are retarded.

Alot of reviewers review the same game slightly different. Fallout 3 for example performs better on 360 as does others. This effects the quality of the game and the reviews. Ifyou dont like it, take it up with the reviewers. Many of the games score higher and have more reviews to. It's catch 20/20. It's a quality list. Not a sort of what we think list.

as i said burnout paradise performs and looks better on PS3 but the difference comes from the number of reviews.So what do you have to say about that?

Mate you know that I own all the consoles, and that I have had some great experiences on the PS3.

But at some point you're going to have to straight out realise that by the most objective standard we have the Xbox 360 has more, better games in most genres. 

Argue all you want about the importance of that, argue all you want about the value proposition of each console.

But fact is fact, and you should just let Selnor discuss it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

fighter said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

What i wrote about reading skills goes for you too joshin and piing.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion are both on the PS3. Come on selnor your lists are rigged and tailored to favour the 360 over the PS3. Would someone please make a thread to counter selnor which would be more reflective of the VGC community as a whole?

Every selnor post has been a pro 360 and negative towards the PS3. Leave the fan boy nonsense at the door selnor. Have you heard of a term called objectivity? You sound too biased it wears very thin with posters on VGC.