By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 HD games for Each Genre this gen!

It didn't take long for this thread to turn to shit.

Around the Network

This thread is completly useless and worthless. Multiplatform games with different META with the only reason beeing more / less reviews or official magazine reviews. Obviously made with the intention to point out how awesome is XBox's game library compared to the PS3. It's twisting the real situation, ment for flamebait and is super biased.

RTS strategy game category made me chuckle. Epic fail by selnor, but I bet he's doing it for the post count, not proving the point, which is extremly flawed.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

--OkeyDokey-- said:
It didn't take long for this thread to turn to shit.

did you expect anything else?

epscially after reading the OP???

joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

So it defeats the whole purpose.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?24376

Burnout Paradise looks better on PS3, but the Xbox 360 version edges it (!!)

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

Facepalm selnor's thread. Star Trek face palm. Which one suits this thread?

Double face palm thread. Another selnor thread. I have no idea what he is trying to say in his threads which are just some lists comprised of Highest Metacritic scores.

Selnor put up your email address so we can tell you what we think of you and your threads.

oh wait this is not a joke thread?

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:

I suggest that you update some of the games and genres in this thread as some are in the wrong place.

Civ Rev for example is not a real time strategy.

Fixed.

Man you can really see that 50% Sony population here. If you dont praise Sony or if Meta doesnt agree with Sony, then all hell breaks loose.

We should get IOI to change the site name to SGC Sony Gaming community. LOL.

Kilzoned82 said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

Facepalm selnor's thread. Star Trek face palm. Which one suits this thread?

Double face palm thread. Another selnor thread. I have no idea what he is trying to say in his threads which are just some lists comprised of Highest Metacritic scores.

Selnor put up your email address so we can tell you what we think of you and your threads.

You sir need to stop the insults. It's fine if you dont agree with Metacritic. But you gladly agree with a random Youtube guy who says PS3 has best exclusives. You only like to be posted what agrees with your Sony fanboyness. This thread is not necessarily my view and choices. But this is what Meta has at it's highest. I made that very clear.

I am gonna love to see your reaction to Alan Wake getting best graphics ever comments from alot of reviewers. Are you gonna take the whole world on?

This site does not belong to Sony Fanboys. And the lot of you ( even though you out number us ) need to remember that.

selnor said:
FaRmLaNd said:

I suggest that you update some of the games and genres in this thread as some are in the wrong place.

Civ Rev for example is not a real time strategy.

Fixed.

Man you can really see that 50% Sony population here. If you dont praise Sony or if Meta doesnt agree with Sony, then all hell breaks loose.

We should get IOI to change the site name to SGC Sony Gaming community. LOL.

Can Selnor take a holiday for creation of another thread and for attacking the website?

Selnor please post your email address we want to send you some fan mail and tell you what we really think of you.

SpartanFX said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

thank you for proving my point.The game is better on PS3 the rest is history as the PS3 version also has custom sound track ;)

Ha ha ha, i know you'll remain on your position despite any fact presented.

I don't expect you to overcome your cognitive distorsion, i merely attempt to provide something tangible instead of your conjectures .

More to come from Metacritic. Need a break.