By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 HD games for Each Genre this gen!

Why is PGR a racing sim and GRiD an arcade racer?

Around the Network

I suggest that you update some of the games and genres in this thread as some are in the wrong place.

Civ Rev for example is not a real time strategy.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why is PGR a racing sim and GRiD an arcade racer?

cause that way more Xbox games apear in top 5 duhhhhhh ;)  don't you know X360 is the bestttt everzZZZ???

Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

So it defeats the whole purpose.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?24376

Burnout Paradise looks better on PS3, but the Xbox 360 version edges it (!!)

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

wow, its better because you can customize your soundtrack?, whatever

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is more important than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Selnor you have made a bad thread and you have not done your research. Please edit it and well fix your list up now. PS3 games should be on top of the list. No poll either.

Around the Network
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

for instance burnout paradise is better on PS3(lead platform was PS3) and somehow it's rated higher on X360 since there not as many reviews.

As part of its review on Burnout Paradise, 1UP tries to conclude by indicating which version of the game is between the Xbox 360 and PS3. They remark that the PS3 has a visual edge but the Xbox 360 plays identically and supports an intuitive online interface. And since the PS3 fails to deliver a custom sound track option, the ability for the Xbox 360 version to save you from various Avril Lavigne tracks shouldn't be underestimated.

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

Dude....the facepalm was for the bolded not your post.

Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

Oh my? you facepalm that? the option of a custom soundtrack is better than the look of the game and i get the facepalm. bless

so that both of you know,,,PS3 version DOES have custom soundtrack AND it looks better.

I request a number of polls to be conducted and the VGC community will decide which games are the best in each genre. Selnor does not respresent the VGC community. High rating Metacritic and Gamerankings games do not get their scores on merit. Money hats are involved.

Best 5 HD games of this generation are:
1. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 version)
2. God of War III (PS3 exclusive)
3. Uncharted 2
4. Uncharted
5. Heavy Rain

Ok no one will agree with my list. Who agrees with selnor with any of his lists?

SpartanFX said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

so that both of you know,,,PS3 version DOES have custom soundtrack AND it looks better.

Dont really care, The OP's rules are so retarded just look @ Batman listed only for 360 simply because its 1 point higher when their basically the same game for both platform and the PS3 version even have exclusive Joker DLC.

Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
Ping_ii said:
joshin69 said:
fighter said:
SpartanFX said:
this is useless

Ah, I see. We agree, sorry about that.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups