Around the Network
tmbh said:

endurance said:

tmbh said:
WTF

i think it was a joke

Yeah totally.  But where is it going?

nowhere

1-Viewtifull Joe on V-rated is easy ( yes i finished it )
2-u who pretend to be a pro with games the game is atleast 35 hours long for 120 stars
3-its a mario game u was expecting a story ? and btw the story was cute and fun
4-Online ?? are you kidding me ? its like asking for a viewtiful joe online :P
5-mario galaxy is nothing compared to crysis but still, they are more enjoyable IMO and i assure u many people DO AGREE with me
6- ur arguement fails

MeowTheMouse said:
1-Viewtifull Joe on V-rated is easy ( yes i finished it )
2-u who pretend to be a pro with games the game is atleast 35 hours long for 120 stars
3-its a mario game u was expecting a story ? and btw the story was cute and fun
4-Online ?? are you kidding me ? its like asking for a viewtiful joe online :P
5-mario galaxy is nothing compared to crysis but still, they are more enjoyable IMO and i assure u many people DO AGREE with me
6- ur arguement fails

agreed on all points

but this second page is really strange cant wait to get to the third to pass all of this

Around the Network

Mario is not overrated its a excellent game, its just now the Wii is going to start and continue its domination.

Antonio said:
Mario is not overrated its a excellent game, its just now the Wii is going to start and continue its domination.

yep

dear endurance......... i got 120 stars and i´ve played as luigi... and let me tell you the only thing excellent in the game is the music... i bought a wii a month after the launch day... and im really desapointed with the wii´s titles... mario galaxy is the best wii game... but not the best game.. i have an xbox 360 and i ordered a ps3....

holy crap you can be luigi! thats awesome. i'm like 85 stars in and absolutely loving this game. it just keeps getting better and better with each level. A-mazing

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy