By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy is so over rated

Sqrl said:

When I saw the thread title I thought......

But now that I have read the thread, I know it is so much more

Even though I am laughting, this will not help with the religion and gay discussions.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Sqrl said:

When I saw the thread title I thought......

But now that I have read the thread, I know it is so much more

Even though I am laughting, this will not help with the religion and gay discussions.

lol, the picture is actually overused a bit, but I couldn't pass it up with the gay discussion going on too =P 

To Each Man, Responsibility

I have to say that to an extent, the game is over rated. I mean 10 out of 10 is overly high praise anyway. When Bioshock came out and got 10 out of 10 I had suspicions that Carmen Elektra probably came out of the TV and gave everyone a BJ whilst they played. "Finally!", I exclaimed. Imagine my disappointment when I not only got a game that didn't give free BJs but Carmen Elektra didn't even do a cameo. Can you say, grand theft?! Turns out the game was pretty good, but 10 out of 10? Never.

bulletstopper said:
I have to say that to an extent, the game is over rated. I mean 10 out of 10 is overly high praise anyway. When Bioshock came out and got 10 out of 10 I had suspicions that Carmen Elektra probably came out of the TV and gave everyone a BJ whilst they played. "Finally!", I exclaimed. Imagine my disappointment when I not only got a game that didn't give free BJs but Carmen Elektra didn't even do a cameo. Can you say, grand theft?! Turns out the game was pretty good, but 10 out of 10? Never.

She sure as hell didnt give me one either. I agree with you though, I dont think bioshock deserved a 10. Maybe a 9. I didnt think it was that great.

Zucas said:
fagarcia- god has no merit in the US Constituion. Playing the god card in politics futile thx to the first amendment. Deal with it.

QFT.  It is particullarly entertaining that he goes by the name fagarcia.  Freudian slip anyone?

This signature was intentionally left blank

Around the Network

nicely done 

WTF

tmbh said:
WTF

i think it was a joke

Soriku said:
This thread took a rather..odd turn.

kinda

Jesus proves Mario Galaxy sucks. That's how it fits in this thread.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs