By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy is so over rated

Now I'm having a hard time figuring out who is joking and who is not...

Around the Network

Well, an argument for Mario 2 could be made as being the best game ever, just not the American version of it. :)

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

RolStoppable said:
epsilon72 said:
Now I'm having a hard time figuring out who is joking and who is not...

I guess your joke detector is broken. I knew this was joke thread when I read the title on the front page.
Heheh...I got owned.

I'm trying to tell if anyone's joking with the gay argument thing.  I'm pretty sure one person is, but I'm not entirely sure.

XCosMarX said:
@fagarcia75 What's wrong with being gay? will they burn in hell because they have different taste? What's worse, someone who is having a simple relationship with someone they same sex, or to see children starving and the church doing nothing? The vatican is full of gold and still they do nothing, if they would still do what jesus thought to this world, there wouldn't be any hunger in the world.....

I will answer your questions as it seems you are asking with sincerity.

1.  I get frustrated sometimes when Catholicism and Christianity are lumped together.  What the Vatican is and what Rome through the church has done through history is not according to Christ or what He taught His followers to do;therefore, I have great difficulty in my heart to attempt to call Roman Catholicism "Christian".  I do not mean to insult anyone who is Catholic on this thread.  I grew up one myself.  I left the teaching of the Vatican and embraced the teaching of Christ, the Bible, when I was seventeen.

2.  People do not go to hell for being gay, or for any of the following:  murder, raper, stealing, adultury, drinking, and so on, and so on.  The dependant factor for one's going to heaven or hell rest solely upon one thing:

Has a person recognized a need for Christ to save him/her from the trangression of sin.  All have sinned; therefore, all need Christ.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Yeah, but Christ died for us to to cleanse us of our sins. I feel un-sinful. Other than that, it's complete bs to even believe in that. To have faith in some kind of god means to be too weak to handle reality as it is. That's my opinion though. Not to mention that religious fanatics are just plain annoying.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
Wojtas said:
Yeah, but Christ died for us to to cleanse us of our sins. I feel un-sinful. Other than that, it's complete bs to even believe in that. To have faith in some kind of god means to be too weak to handle reality as it is. That's my opinion though. Not to mention that religious fanatics are just plain annoying.

you are religious too.  You have a system of beliefs that denies God.  The Satanic church is a religious establishment.  Religion = system of beliefs.  Your denies God, I choose to accept him.

Could you kids take that religion *insert vulgar word for feces here* elsewhere. Make your own thread if you must.

My BS is enough for this thread.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

fagarcia75 said:
XCosMarX said:
@fagarcia75 What's wrong with being gay? will they burn in hell because they have different taste? What's worse, someone who is having a simple relationship with someone they same sex, or to see children starving and the church doing nothing? The vatican is full of gold and still they do nothing, if they would still do what jesus thought to this world, there wouldn't be any hunger in the world.....

I will answer your questions as it seems you are asking with sincerity.

1. I get frustrated sometimes when Catholicism and Christianity are lumped together. What the Vatican is and what Rome through the church has done through history is not according to Christ or what He taught His followers to do;therefore, I have great difficulty in my heart to attempt to call Roman Catholicism "Christian". I do not mean to insult anyone who is Catholic on this thread. I grew up one myself. I left the teaching of the Vatican and embraced the teaching of Christ, the Bible, when I was seventeen.

2. People do not go to hell for being gay, or for any of the following: murder, raper, stealing, adultury, drinking, and so on, and so on. The dependant factor for one's going to heaven or hell rest solely upon one thing:

Has a person recognized a need for Christ to save him/her from the trangression of sin. All have sinned; therefore, all need Christ.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jeez, way to bring down a joke thread.

There is no god.  Get over it. 

When I saw the thread title I thought...... 

But now that I have read the thread, I know it is so much more

To Each Man, Responsibility
Wojtas said:

Inability to comprehend any beings other than humans as the height of existence is weakness. I not only accept that we can't be the at the top of the chain, I expect better. A life time of living as a human has left me optimistic that there is something much better out there.

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs