By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most polite/friendly online (gaming) community

Severance said:
i think every community has its polite and loud mouthed people but whos the loudest?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103623&page=1

I didn't even notice that I ripped off your thread but the opposite. I feel so much less original now, anyway, I voted in yours. 

Around the Network
scottie said:
Severance said:
i think every community has its polite and loud mouthed people but whos the loudest?

I didn't even notice that I ripped off your thread but the opposite. I feel so much less original now, anyway, I voted in yours. 

lol didn't say you ripped off anything.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
scottie said:
Severance said:

lol didn't say you ripped off anything.

haha, I know, I'm saying it though

usually blizzard games have good communities so im going to warcraft 3

From my experience:

Age of Empires II - very bad community, lots of assholes back in the day (and still)
Dark Age of Camelot ((MMORPG) - lots and lots of assholes
Return to Castle Wolfenstein - bad community
Quake 2&3 - bad from what I can remember
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars - nice community. People behave quite well
Mortal Online beta (MMORPG) - decent or even good community
Bad Company 2 - mostly bad community

Around the Network
scottie said:

Hey all, I was just wondering which game has the most polite community online. So by that, I mean pick a game, or something such as Home. I do not want to hear how gaf users are more polite than VGChartz members (mostly cos it aint true :P)

I've been playing WoW recently, and 95% of people there are really nice. I hadn't noticed that this was out of the ordinary because I'm one of those 'polite british people' :P Then I played a bit of Modern Warfare 2 online, and in every game there was a drunk Australian yelling obscenities down the mic, so that was when it struck me how surprising it is that WoWers have such good social skills.

I'd like to hear what games you can come up with

Hmm... what server you on? Or what drug...?

Go chess on KGS servers

weaveworld said:
scottie said:

Hey all, I was just wondering which game has the most polite community online. So by that, I mean pick a game, or something such as Home. I do not want to hear how gaf users are more polite than VGChartz members (mostly cos it aint true :P)

I've been playing WoW recently, and 95% of people there are really nice. I hadn't noticed that this was out of the ordinary because I'm one of those 'polite british people' :P Then I played a bit of Modern Warfare 2 online, and in every game there was a drunk Australian yelling obscenities down the mic, so that was when it struck me how surprising it is that WoWers have such good social skills.

I'd like to hear what games you can come up with

Hmm... what server you on? Or what drug...?

Thaurissan and none currently

So far Vgchartz, cause I don't go online all the time.
WOW community? are you serious?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

LittleBigPlanet community!!!