By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most polite/friendly online (gaming) community

Hey all, I was just wondering which game has the most polite community online. So by that, I mean pick a game, or something such as Home. I do not want to hear how gaf users are more polite than VGChartz members (mostly cos it aint true :P)

I've been playing WoW recently, and 95% of people there are really nice. I hadn't noticed that this was out of the ordinary because I'm one of those 'polite british people' :P Then I played a bit of Modern Warfare 2 online, and in every game there was a drunk Australian yelling obscenities down the mic, so that was when it struck me how surprising it is that WoWers have such good social skills.

I'd like to hear what games you can come up with

Around the Network

VGChartz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I don't know which server you play on but there's definitely huge problems with people. However there are the recurring handful every time and the 50-100 out of the, literally, thousands that play on my server is still a very very small amount.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Friendly people in games usually suck, just my observation.

The most friendly people are the people you invite to your house to play.

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
I don't know which server you play on but there's definitely huge problems with people. However there are the recurring handful every time and the 50-100 out of the, literally, thousands that play on my server is still a very very small amount.

Thaurissan. No major problems, a couple of people get grouchy if a raid goes badly, and there are the inevitable 'LFM non heroic Hall of Stone - gearscore 9001 required' but the vast majority of people are friendly

Wow maybe, except a few people, they are way better than Runescape people, guess its because you have an enemy in common xD.
And Habbo Hotel, naive people, my brother used to abuse them.

I say WOW. I played on Khadgar for god knows how long 4 or more years I think. You just have to find a guild you like. I had some of the same friends (still talk to some of them in text messages and when I log on to say hi) since I started. I have met 3 of them in real life that are form other states and Will be meeting up with 2 more from Canada once they get there degree (this year). we will be taking a road trip togather and meeting up with a few others.

SickleSigh said:

I disagree. Some of the more friendly people that play games are actually really good players.

Linkasf said:
SickleSigh said:

I disagree. Some of the more friendly people that play games are actually really good players.

This and they are the first to help you if you are having a problem with something in game.