By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 has sold 20 Million units in under 6 Months

Yep. This will likely mean shipped... But still a massive, massive number in such a short time.

According to VGChartz data...

360 Sales - 10.2 Million http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=28848

PS3 Sales - 7.44 Million http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=28847

And the PC sales (which aren't tracked here) will bring it to 20 Million. How do i know this? Because of the new advert for the Stimulus map packs.

At 16 seconds in... "Over 20 Million people are doing it".

Around the Network

Wow If i was the Bobby Kotick the first thing i would do is fire the top guys of Infinity Ward. Thats just logical.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

That goes to show what high quality software it is. Its much higher quality than any other software out there barring Nintendo titles! Why do I say high quality? Because it has enough good qualities for a ton of people to want to buy it. Quality without a descriptor is an aggregate and therefore only the sum total of all good qualities which is a metric which can only be measured by the sales numbers.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
That goes to show what high quality software it is. Its much higher quality than any other software out there barring Nintendo titles! Why do I say high quality? Because it has enough good qualities for a ton of people to want to buy it. Quality without a descriptor is an aggregate and therefore only the sum total of all good qualities which is a metric which can only be measured by the sales numbers.

COD has become bigger than even GTA...o.O

Around the Network

Yeah good news for such a great social game.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Was the aim 25 million (activision)

If so looks like they'll hit it!!

I remember when we all LOL's at pachter when he said it would do 18 Million in 12 Months

looks like we all got pwnd

Pachter FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I remember when we all LOL's at pachter when he said it would do 18 Million in 12 Months

looks like we all got pwnd

Pachter FTW!

Yeah, he also predicted HEAVY RAIN to flop, and Wii HD in 2010! Pachter FTL.

OT: Congrats.

He doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

Dogs > Pachter >>>>>>>>>>>>> Cats >>> Carl2291

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

They're advertising the map pack on tv?

Wow.