By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 20 "Must Have" Games for PS3 (April 2010)

LOL have you ever plyed a Yakuza game and also do you even know what JRPG stands for? Yakuza is not a JRPG it's an action adventure game noob!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST!

PSN ID: Talyis      add me!

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
geddesmond2 said:
If that was my top 20 then over a quarter of them wouldn't have made it and also the order in which they appeared would be differant but you know everyone has differant opinions.

which ones??

Flower, Batonetta, Fifa 2010, Heavenly Sword, Burnout Paradise, Modern Warfare 2, Rachet and Clank. Its not that I think those games are crap its just I think theres way better games than those on PS3. The games you said that were worth mentioning would take the places of the games I mentioned above except for the GTA DLC because I don't know what thats like. Also Fallout 3 would be in my top 3 cause that game never gets boring and Bioshock is definitly one of the top 10 games this generation IMO

Talyis said:

LOL have you ever plyed a Yakuza game and also do you even know what JRPG stands for? Yakuza is not a JRPG it's an action adventure game noob!

r u reffering to me?

Zucas said:
Oh so happy that Modern Warfare 2 is in there over KZ2. Personally I wouldn't even have KZ2 in there, but I guess for a PS3 only list it is appropriate. Guess it's just me, just like I wouldn't put the first Gears of War in any top 360 list. Oh well.

Yea I think Oblivion should be in there. Probably Modern Warfare 1 as well. Other than that an extremely good list. Love the background music too haha.

So Im the only one who still thinks thats the best 360 game out there? Man I loved it

OT: good list, and from what Ive seen U2 was a much bigger surprise then GoW3 But I still have to play GoW3

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Bioshock not in the list?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

Um I respect your opinion Spartan but you didn't make a whole lotta sense with the whole Resistance thing, you said it was really average and too fast past yet you put MW2 on the list, MW2 is very average, arcady and very fast past even the way they run is fast past and the way you can knife kill from 5 feet away. Resistance has an awesome story unique gameplay and weapons. It's a lot more unique than MW2. The only COD game that deserves to be on that list is World At War! But That's me I eve liked Haze better than MW2, I actually loved Haze but nobody gave it a chance they all decided to listen to those dumb ass reviewers!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

no sorry replied to the wrong person!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

Yakuza is not a JRPG games like Final Fantasy are noob!

PS3 Trophies

PS3 Trophies

No Valkyria Chronicles??? You make me very sad my friend. Very very sad.

Excellent list, I don't agree with the rankings (MGS4 should be #1, FF13 should be #2)

But you had all the best games in there EXCEPT for Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion!

@mibuokami

please watch the whole video before moaning at him lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey