By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The worst sequel to a game?

Every sonic game after Sonic 3

The dude abides   

Around the Network

resident Evil 5

Alot of people will hate me for this but

Mass Effect 2, i loved the first one so much i thought it did everything just right but the second one took everything away that i loved about the first one and it just lost all the flare and excitment from the first ... Still a Good game but a terrible Sequel IMO.

Halo 3: ODST - Beat the game in six hours .... 6 FU@#IN HOURS, and i collected all of the recordings .... i thought this game was going to be awsome, to see the halo universe from a different perspective, But omg this wasnt even a sequal this was $20 DLC at BEST and they try and justify the purchase with a hugely Flawed Horde mode multiplayer system, and a Multiplayer disc of Halo 3 with all of the Map packs that i had Already Bought ..... This was the Worst Sequel I have ever Played.

SHMUPGurus said:
Final Fantasy X-2. Good gameplay, but what happened to the FFX atmosphere? And Yuna and Rikku? Who's Paine? Gaaah, so bad.

This.

To all people who say PoP:WW: thats bullshit, at least the developers tried to give us something different, and in most parts they where successful to It wasnt as good as SoT, granted, but it was still one of the best 6th gen games IMO.

DMC2 was a dissapointment true, but at least it got easier for the not so skilled ( read: me) gamers. Thank god for DMC3

NFS games: yes, they where pretty much all terrible IMO after U2... maybe MW was still decent, but thats all that Il say. Thank god for Shift

I know that I will get bashed for this but Halo 2 IMO was pretty bad when compared to the first one, and I can say this as someone who is not even a fan of the first one :| Common, at this point everyone can agree that the singleplayer was plain garbage...

Rayman Raving Rabbids: common, how can you f*^% up whats arguably the best platformer ever?

Every Crash platformer after 3: crap, utter crap. The only reason I say platformers is because TTR was actually pretty fun IMO, especially in multiplayer It had some light platforming to, but the star was the racing

Every Spyro after Year of the Dragon: same as Crash, only that this game only peaked in mediocre releases afterwards...

AC2: OK, Im ready for the shitstorm, but for me AC2 is a dissapontment. The setting is far worse then what the first one had to offer, and the "WOW" factor is just not there for me. Also, the story is going from bad to worse, and for me one of the most important aspects of the game is the storyline. Often its the only reason I even finish a game...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Adventure of Link.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm surprised more peple did'nt say gta4. They took all of the fun out of that game. I was so bored with that game,I did'nt even bother to finish it. That's coming from someone that loves the series. That game was one of my few letdowns bye rockstar.

Everything Spyro and Crash once they left their original devs. The games were pure awesome, now they just suck.

hunter_alien said:
AC2: OK, Im ready for the shitstorm, but for me AC2 is a dissapontment. The setting is far worse then what the first one had to offer, and the "WOW" factor is just not there for me. Also, the story is going from bad to worse, and for me one of the most important aspects of the game is the storyline. Often its the only reason I even finish a game...

This

Assassin's Creed 1 is one of my favorite games of this generation. The story is awesome, the gameplay is great and the setting was fantastic.

Story is stupid and i dont care for Ezios revenge. the gameplay they changed for the worse. allaround a worse game than the first.

Duke Nukem Forever