By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preliminary Data: Wii Fit Preorders Appears in the top twenty preorders..

According to John Lucas, shouldn't it be at number one?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network
TheSource said:
Preorders are up to ~87,000

Hmmm, it'll be interesting to see the sales, I expect it to have a lot of sales from people who just expect to walk in and get the game off the shelf, because of the audience, so easily 100K plus in the first day or two

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Wasn't there another story saying that only preorders will be shipped? In other words, if you didn't preorder it, you're not going to get it.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

cringer8 said:
Wasn't there another story saying that only preorders will be shipped? In other words, if you didn't preorder it, you're not going to get it.

Probably only applies to the bigger stores

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

My bet is that, unless they flooded the market (which they won't), it will sell out. How much that is, I honestly don't know. It's a bit the same as with the Wii in NA.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Around the Network

just woke up (great night)...

I checked the preorder staus - it hit 110,000 preorders (extrapolating from the one retailer) the day before release (Nov 30). 

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

so what do you think of the sold out thread, is it really sold out everywhere?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

and any estimations of the sales numbers ?

Time to Work !

i think the sold out might be true

@ The Source

Do you know anything about the pre-orders for Lost Odyssey.

Edit : thanks for the data.

[